Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Yes you are, and a) why? b) if you do it will cause quite serious issues in game. e.g. wont be able to call any ambulances.

I was just curious, and I hate it when mods put a limit on how many vehicles you can have out.

I was just curious, and I hate it when mods put a limit on how many vehicles you can have out.

you can have as many units on map as you want, you will have to purchase any extra units though, but if you disable off map units all you will have is Duane and ten house to battle medical and police incidents ;)

you can have as many units on map as you want, you will have to purchase any extra units though, but if you disable off map units all you will have is Duane and ten house to battle medical and police incidents ;)

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know. Love the new banner by the way, and I am just so ecstatic about when the mod will be released! I can't wait, it looks amazing!

On these issues I stand firm, the gameplay aspect I have always worked towards the gameplay I wanna create. Remember the mod is constantly being renovated and the version I sent you and raf is already out of date :) Just trust me on this one 'cos I shall not be swayed ;)

nope the ems station would require extra scripting, scripting I didn't plan on doing the way I am doing it atm is more towards the original game, sending to HQ after every call, however I may change this, it depends how the gameplay is shaped in game :).