Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Ok so if you haven't noticed already, we did FD, then PD and we've just started work on EMS, new private ambulances, new stretcher systems etc stay tuned!

x

Will redirect completely be removed this time and will you remove the option to call in helicopters?

There's 3 houses 2 have doors 1 doesn't, my scripting ability is limited I'm affraid, so anything not done in the mod is either because it wasn't deemed necessary or because we just don't have the skills to do it :)

One day we might be as good as the likes of hoppah but for now you'll have to put up with our current abilities :)

x

There's 3 houses 2 have doors 1 doesn't, my scripting ability is limited I'm affraid, so anything not done in the mod is either because it wasn't deemed necessary or because we just don't have the skills to do it :)

One day we might be as good as the likes of hoppah but for now you'll have to put up with our current abilities :)

x

I think El Barrio's Bravest firehouse doesn't have doors.

x

Ok.

Hey, i had real issues getting V1 to work with the same CTD's after loading, lots of people are facing, until this evening, what i did was went on to my graphic cards settings, and switch it from my integrated graphics card, to the high performance proccesor and the game now works a charm, just something for people to try to get it to work :)

Hey, i had real issues getting V1 to work with the same CTD's after loading, lots of people are facing, until this evening, what i did was went on to my graphic cards settings, and switch it from my integrated graphics card, to the high performance proccesor and the game now works a charm, just something for people to try to get it to work :)

can you please explain explain exactly how you did this? like a tutorial?

I'm running an Acer 5750g with i5 processor and 3gb of RAM, i have no idea how this would work on something other than a nvidia graphics card

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

finished :).

I'm running an Acer 5750g with i5 processor and 3gb of RAM, i have no idea how this would work on something other than a nvidia graphics card

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

finished :).

I'm gonna go check this out.

Thanks guys, I'm looking into making EMS response and procedures as realistic as possible, if anyone can help out with info and vids that'd be sweet :)

But yeah me and Raf have been working real hard to churn all this out :) glad you're all liking :)

x