Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hey guys, good news loads of new models coming real soon, loads of new units etc, PD for a change ;)

But until we're ready to show them off, why not check out our poll, I'm curious to see which rigs are most popular from our v2 (not all are included, EMP wont allow that many! haha)

Thanks for the continued support guys, we'll have more vids coming soon too! And check post #1 if you haven't already seen the Map Reveal!

Dyson

x

First I thought it was a real shootout in Manhattan but when I see pictures I was surprised. New map looks really good!

Why isn't CPC unit in the poll?

One last update from me then back to work over the weekend, me and Raf have been real busy, here's one of our new PD units..

K-9 unit makes a return to v2, here's a pic of it on patrol stuck in traffic at a red light.

-picture removed due to updated model-

And the traffic variation on a routine patrol on 3rd Ave

-picture removed due to updated model-

There's also several Civil variations in different colours and a detective unmarked version, but these will all be formally displayed on the front page under the PD section in up-coming days :)

More coming soon... :)

x

Ignore if you are able to play the mod, and reply if you are not able to play the mod (just the CTD issue) and your graphics card so we can make sure!

To check your graphics card:

1 Go to the start menu

2 Choose control panel on the right side

3 Go to device manager

4 Select display adapters

5 If your graphics card reads "Intel" your mod will CTD in V1 and V2

6 If your graphics card reads anythin

g else you should be able to run the mod. (Speed depends on your graphics card's quality)

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the sheer detail in the mod is too much for an intel graphics card. V1 and V2 have shown to crash intel graphics cards. Solutions are to either wait for V2 standard (which will be really crappy lol) or get a new graphics card. We apologize

First I thought it was a real shootout in Manhattan but when I see pictures I was surprised. New map looks really good!

Why isn't CPC unit in the poll?

Lol i think you over exaggerated a little on the realistic thought..

Ignore if you are able to play the mod, and reply if you are not able to play the mod (just the CTD issue) and your graphics card so we can make sure!

To check your graphics card:

1 Go to the start menu

2 Choose control panel on the right side

3 Go to device manager

4 Select display adapters

5 If your graphics card reads "Intel" your mod will CTD in V1 and V2

6 If your graphics card reads anythin

g else you should be able to run the mod. (Speed depends on your graphics card's quality)

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the sheer detail in the mod is too much for an intel graphics card. V1 and V2 have shown to crash intel graphics cards. Solutions are to either wait for V2 standard (which will be really crappy lol) or get a new graphics card. We apologize

I've had CTD on both versions, really havent gotten to play the mod at all. Checked mine, I have the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. What do you think?