Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

You've had a CTD on a version that hasn't been released yet... sorry what was your point again? :WTF:

Sorry was there a patch that was later released? Maybe thats what I was getting confused. I wasn't trying to make a point, just looking for an answer to the question I asked in regards to Raf's post. I dont have an Intel, but is my NVIDIA not up to par?

Sorry for the double post, but this post was too long to merge with my last haha.

PD units are now on page #1 too! Take a peak, these are the tip of the iceberg :) all your old favourites from PD still remain!

Patrol Car

Ford Crown Victoria

fcvrmp.png

Patrol Car

Chevrolet Impala

cirmp.png

Highway Patrol Car

Ford Crown Victoria

fcvhwy.png

Detectives

Ford Crown Victoria / Ford Explorer

detectives.png

K-9 ESU Patrol Car

Ford Explorer

k9fe.png

FBI

Chevrolet Suburban

fbisub.png

The cars look great!

If I could make a suggestion, the vector lightbars would look even better if the domes were made slightly transparent :)

We have issues mapping transparency, so it'll have to remain solid, I don't mind though I love the matte look :) less real though I do agree

Just a little tip:

It's not about the brand of graphics cards that causes the CTD.

Intel is an average brand for graphics cards whereas ATI and Nvidia rule that district.

The best cards of Intel should be able to run the mod.

I have an ATI card and I get the CTD. Theres goes your narrowing down ;)

It's because of the VGA memory.

Gl and thanks for your work.

Just a little tip:

It's not about the brand of graphics cards that causes the CTD.

Intel is an average brand for graphics cards whereas ATI and Nvidia rule that district.

The best cards of Intel should be able to run the mod.

I have an ATI card and I get the CTD. Theres goes your narrowing down ;)

It's because of the VGA memory.

Gl and thanks for your work.

They did say that the intel was the most cause of it... although people with ati and nvidia still crashes. And they acknowledged that.

According to the first post, they say intel cards are the cause.

I don't intend to read 323 pages before replying, thank you.

And it's just plain bullsh*t that intel is the cause.

Well from our research, some lower spec graphics cards, as expected fail to support our mod, but all intel cards fail to support the mod. So our conclusion has been drawn that there is clearly an issue with intel cards, however yes, lower graphics cards fail too. :)

x

Now that sounds more correct :)

Although I don't intend to buy a new gc for 1 mod, I will wait for the SD version.

It just looks awesome ^^

Keep it going, your work is appreciated.

If you need a tester for a low end system, just shout.

ATI Radeon HD 4850 is pretty low ^^

The doors stay open, new engine, 1 person has the streture ff blocking scene

Correct ;) well, there's also 2 paramedics working on the injured guy and a ff assisting and ped traffic signals, but yeah you were pretty much bang on ;)

x

With 24 hour's hard work! Took a lot of figuring out :) not a simple explanation and there's a script involved :) you like then?

x

I love it and im also jealous. I really need to learn C++ and think in depth about how to do it. Lol