Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

i love those pics:)

Wtf... thats not what he asked for lmao. Thats like rules and regulations to what and how to drive the ambulance and how to use the sirens.

Not quite what I was looking for, but an interesting read nonetheless

x

Hey guys! We've tried to re-establish a topic on emergency-forum.de, after being bullied off there last time after accusations of copyright infringements etc, well anyway, any chance some of you guys with users over there could help get the support rolling? We're looking to widen our reach and chances of new team members etc, just comment or whatever would be really appreciated! http://www.emergency-forum.de/board41-emergency-4/board75-emergency-4-modding-projects/50996-manhattan-modification-version-2-0-0/

x

I still don't think thats what hes looking for... what he is trying to see is how he could implement the ways these paramedics do things when they step off the bus and handling the patient. then carrying the patient out to the bus. all these links you gave so far.. is pretty much TL/DR type of a thing. Information that would be useless for Dyson.

I'm running an Acer 5750g with i5 processor and 3gb of RAM, i have no idea how this would work on something other than a nvidia graphics card

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

Done :) but not working !! Too bad..Still try to find the way to fix it