Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The High Definition aspect only refers to the quality of the mod, so far we've only been working on the HD version, making the mod best we can, then we'll test etc and after release reduce lights, models, units, skin quality, remove imported GTA stuff etc.

We've done a few tests and 90% of the people lucky enough to get their hands on a pre-release beta have had no CTD issue, just the small minority experiencing issues, like I said we put this down to graphics card mainly, but also specs. But yeah come release, we don't wanna hear a wall of 'I got CTD' it will be sorted for you guys, you'll just need to wait a little while longer.

Anyway yeah, progress is not 90% focused on the map now, adding as much detail as we can to improve the ambience, after playing v2 beta, v1 does seem very outdated and far less enjoyable to play, hopefully you'll see from some map previews coming soon :)

Anyway as always any Q's hit me up :) (not pm though)

Dyson

x

El Barrio's Bravest : Engine 53 Ladder 43 go on a run for a vehicle fire at E84th and 3rd Avenue. This is ONE of the 3 new firehouses. That will be featured in the mod. Enjoy this small treat. When I say small, I mean a tiny tiny detail of new stuff in version 2. Hope this gets ya'll a little excited!

http://youtu.be/uDSgiqrBqVM PLEASE if you dont like it then dont dislike the video..

Awesome firehouse!

You mean it is a tiny tiny detail of new stuff in version 2. So we have a lot of new things, hope there will be great!

You said that El Barrio's Bravest is one of 3 fire stations on the map but on the first page Dyson wrote 3 fire stations 'Midtown mob' 'Yorkville' and 'Pride of midtown' here comes the fourth station El Barrio's Bravest so which of these 4 stations won't be in mod?

Important Release information relevant to Version 2

Ok guys, just like to say we haven't forgot about the issues from v1.

We've put a lot of time into researching the issues restricting some users from experiencing our work, we believe we have narrowed the users down to specific graphics cards, notably Intel Graphics Cards, we're looking for more feedback from the community as to this theory. There doesn't seem to be any way round this issue, so here is our best solution.

We will be releasing 2 version of the modification -

Version 2.0.0 (High Definition Edition) - This version will feature the mod in its full entirety with HD skins, detailed models and the use of imported buildings from GTA.

Version 2.0.0 (Standard Definition Edition) - This version will feature a reduced unit selection, lower quality skins, lower quality models and only em4 buildings on map.

This is all in an attempt to allow users of all PC spec to play our mod, this is the best possible remedy I can come up with, I hope the community will be understanding and appreciative.

The SD version will be released a few months after the HD release.

Both release dates have not and will not be announced until development is complete.

Thanks for reading this guys, hope this extra effort on my part will ensure some enjoyable gameplay for all those who can't play!

Dyson

x

I can play Version 2.0.0 (High Definition Edition) in my computer :D

I noticed in the video I didn't see the CAD system. I thought that was going to be in there

our old CAD was removed for "undisclosed reasons" so i made a new one still need to work on it to make it fit with the new version still working on it

Is there any way u can make the CAD system for just regular free play?

No, for the amount of GUI and scripting, it simply isn't worth it unless you have amnesia and forget instantly where you've dispatched units. It's only really useful in MP.