Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I'm not convinced that all the new rigs in FDNY are from Ferrara because fire engines are from Seagrave for example engine 53 and other engines or Hazmat Ops 44 or RAc unit (Rehab And Comfort) aren't ferrara. Is it RAC unit in the first page? (if it is so what can firefighters do there, maybe they can treat?)

Not all the new rigs are Ferreras no, we never said they were, just all the new rigs we've been adding have been Ferrera, mainly because we'd already upgraded to Marauder IIs back in v1, however these models have been pimped out of course.

Waiting for next version for lower spec PC's like mine atm ! so i couldnt play first version.... :dry:

Yes, well of course we can't guarantee anything, never can, but we really think this version should be better suited to lower PCs. It's hard to figure people's PC limits, because this entire mod has been made on a laptop and an Apple Mac, so I hope you see our predicament :) anyway we'll be running low - spec tests soon so we'll see :)

x

Yes, well of course we can't guarantee anything, never can, but we really think this version should be better suited to lower PCs. It's hard to figure people's PC limits, because this entire mod has been made on a laptop and an Apple Mac, so I hope you see our predicament :) anyway we'll be running low - spec tests soon so we'll see :)

x

No wonder why its not good on my Toshiba lol im gonna get 2 macs a Desktop and laptop in a couple of days :)

No wonder why its not good on my Toshiba lol im gonna get 2 macs a Desktop and laptop in a couple of days :)

LMAO In theory laptops are the worst to play games in and its even worst on a mac. but i see what you did there ;)

So we have great news because I've also had problems mostly with loading mod and freeplay it takes 15 minutes.

loading the mod should only take around 10-15 minutes or less.. freeplay should not take 15 minutes to load. You have to do a full reinstall of your pc if it really takes that long.

loading the mod should only take around 10-15 minutes or less.. freeplay should not take 15 minutes to load. You have to do a full reinstall of your pc if it really takes that long.

It really takes about 7 minutes to load freeplay.

Because it is the biggest mod I have ever played.

Dyson what about v.2 is it still so big or bigger?

We decided to do v2 as a patch update, therefore it will be bigger, this may seem illogical to most, but it means download times will be sliced, and unfortunately through a patch we cannot remove unnecessary files only add, so that'sour answer unfortunately, it's only around 600mb on top.

It really takes about 7 minutes to load freeplay.

Because it is the biggest mod I have ever played.

Dyson what about v.2 is it still so big or bigger?

If thats so then i suggest you to restore your pc.. and i guarantee that you would run the mod faster.

I was referring to the patch. So the mod will move a bit smoother on lower end computers though right? RIGHT?!! Sorry, hyper....just had me some pop tartseh :D

I was referring to the patch. So the mod will move a bit smoother on lower end computers though right? RIGHT?!! Sorry, hyper....just had me some pop tartseh :D

We still can't make any assumptions, we'll see, gameplay for users who can is vast improved :)

We decided to do v2 as a patch update, therefore it will be bigger, this may seem illogical to most, but it means download times will be sliced, and unfortunately through a patch we cannot remove unnecessary files only add, so that'sour answer unfortunately, it's only around 600mb on top.

Ok if it is a patch so it will be auto installer?.

The ONLY units that would be found in v1 and v2, however you can see models are far more up to date ;) let us know what you think!

Engine 54 / Ladder 4 / Battalion 9 - "Pride of Midtown"

723 8th Avenue

midtownx.png

x

Dyson not only units that would be found in v1and v2 because there is also Rescue 1. :)

To be honest I love battalion 9, great models!!!