Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I have to admit, after getting my new graphics card, I was finally able to play this mod. It is very cool so far, and I am very pleased. I could really care less about the bugged fire station...but there is a lot of traffic. Everytime I have a structure fire, the trucks take forever to get there, then the road gets backed up and the cars start catching on fire...but maybe next time I won't dispatch police lolol!

But I have a question:

Does anyone know how to beat the event where the helicopter crashes into the Central Park lake? I see a car and a victim count of "1" was on my screen, but how do you lift the car out of the water? The diver didn't do anything...

Yes it was discussed, see page #1 there was a re-release of v1, it removed that incident and fixed a few bugs ;)

I love this mod I can play it just not on the Manhattan map that's when I ctd while loading but I just use the original freeplay map its buggy but works cant wait for V2:)

No worries.. V2 will be of course better and.... faster

So Ladder 13 is on a EMS assist call...Description says : " Nigga down, nigga down" - very professional....its not the way to represent the FDNY, let alone this mod. It paints a bad picture. I hope somebody is moderating C.A.D to filter out the immaturity.

So Ladder 13 is on a EMS assist call...Description says " Nigga down, nigga down" - very professional....its not the way to represent the FDNY, let alone this mod. It paints a bad picture. I hope somebody is moderating C.A.D to filter out the immaturity.

Harmless joke calm down. Right now only people that are in the teamspeak have access and should now that its not meant to harm.

So Ladder 13 is on a EMS assist call...Description says : " Nigga down, nigga down" - very professional....its not the way to represent the FDNY, let alone this mod. It paints a bad picture. I hope somebody is moderating C.A.D to filter out the immaturity.

**facepalm**

Thanks for bringing this to my attention CFD, I would like to point out that the CAD system is run externally from the mod by a seperate member, I and neither did the team, have any idea this had been posted.

Harmless joke calm down. Right now only people that are in the teamspeak have access and should now that its not meant to harm.

Regardless of intention its not acceptable to post it online, the members should keep their jokes to themselves, not displaying them whilst representing the Modification and the team behind it, I think you'll understand that?

Marius is right.

Now I'm not getting nasty, but I saw your original comment, me and CFD are friends. Please stop picking fights with other members on behalf of the modification. We appreciate you helping with MP, but you are not a member of the team, this isn't your mod so please stop using it to ignite tension between members.

Well yeah, I hope that this puts everyone's minds at rest, the appropriate actions will be taken.

The attitudes and thoughts of individual members are not representative of that of the modding development team and all systems will now be changed.

Overall I think it was originally a joke, sure you get the odd joke of that taste, but to then post it onto a document that was known to be viewable to the public will require us to speak to some of our members. I hope that no offence was caused to anyone.

On topic: Version 2 is still on going.

Ok we're looking for users to have their input into the mod now, we've got almost everything we wanted in the mod, now tell us what you'd like to see! Realistic of course please.

This could be units (not engines or ladders etc) with a suggested purpose, scenarios, ideas, map related, anything.

Let us know guys!

x

Um maybe Lincoln Building,Empire state building etc and when emergency vehicles (or regular vehicles) when they stop for a ped to cross the street the ped or peds dont stop walking thats what i have for now

Um maybe Lincoln Building,Empire state building etc and when emergency vehicles (or regular vehicles) when they stop for a ped to cross the street the ped or peds dont stop walking thats what i have for now

As explained we've moved uptown so no ESB etc, but the ped issue is the game engine unfortunately, nothing we can do about it :/ but good shout :)

Ok we're looking for users to have their input into the mod now, we've got almost everything we wanted in the mod, now tell us what you'd like to see! Realistic of course please.

This could be units (not engines or ladders etc) with a suggested purpose, scenarios, ideas, map related, anything.

Let us know guys!

x

Not trying to be a pain in the ass but.......I'll take the game with some of the bugs fixed. Things like the broken buildings where you couldn't get to the third floor, the fact that when you engaged the jacks on the tower ladders, the whole rig flipped around, and the emergency lights went out. Squad 18 having no deck gun or rapid deployment, fires that the ladders wouldn't put water on them, etc, some of the extra alarm bugs. I haven't heard any news of these things being fixed. That's all I am looking for. If you have fixed these things, then cool!

The building to the 3rd floor was an experimental idea, we abandoned it in V2, you can reach the 3rd floor, its just hard work due to the game engine's parameters.

Squad 18 deck gun has been added, but as its not a primary firefighting unit it wont have RD.

As for the ladder fire thing, I'm still unsure as to why ladders wont put out some fires, but I believe this bug isnt exclusive to this mod, I'll look into it of course.

There's also a lot of bugs addressed that you haven't mentioned too, along with traffic being managed better and other stuff.

So yeah we're asking for other features :)

x

Not trying to be a pain in the ass but.......I'll take the game with some of the bugs fixed. Things like the broken buildings where you couldn't get to the third floor, the fact that when you engaged the jacks on the tower ladders, the whole rig flipped around, and the emergency lights went out. Squad 18 having no deck gun or rapid deployment, fires that the ladders wouldn't put water on them, etc, some of the extra alarm bugs. I haven't heard any news of these things being fixed. That's all I am looking for. If you have fixed these things, then cool!

Like we said before... the modders are working on a new map based on uptown. I don't remember the 3rd floor being accessible at all due to the games engine. squad 18 was supposed to be a hazmat unit... the deck gun is for satelitte 1.

You can put a HazTac bus in the mod! For small HazMat calls where there are like 1 or 2 people sick, the bus (ambulance) can come and treat them and that's it. Hazmat 1 can be used for larger scale stuff like if there are like 4+ people infected and/or dying.