Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

No updates to report, loads of new stuff added, but nothing we're ready to share :)

The map is still the main focus at the moment, feel free to post pictures of areas around up town east to inspire the map development.

The next thing we'll be showing off will be the map, which is looking pretty decent so far, happy with it :) lot and lots of little details :)

And yes there's lots of multi-casualty incidents, besides MVAs we also have gas explosions, bombs etc which often involve many causalities.

x

This looks like it will be awesome, but since rescue 1 responds on every reported fire call and squads go on all hands jobs. They should have a station somewhere on there

This looks like it will be awesome, but since rescue 1 responds on every reported fire call and squads go on all hands jobs. They should have a station somewhere on there

And if squad 18 gets a station you should add squad 18s support vehicle

Both units are from lower Manhattan, we're focusing on Upper East Side, not Hells Kitchen, so R1 will be called from off map.

Both units are from lower Manhattan, we're focusing on Upper East Side, not Hells Kitchen, so R1 will be called from off map.

So there aren't any special fire houses on the map, no rescue, no squad?

Still looking forward how the map looks like. I think it will be incredible! ;)

So there aren't any special fire houses on the map, no rescue, no squad?

Still looking forward how the map looks like. I think it will be incredible! ;)

No special houses no, the map is to scale as much as possible, S18 and Rescue 1 are far out of the map's scale

Nope it seems unnecessary, so not included.

The map is to scale, but the buildings are just generic :) besides firehouses of course :P

So no other famous buildings?

So no other famous buildings?

This is uptown man ;) we've done all the sightseeing now, we're off to the residential areas, bit of change, still Manhattan though and all the wonders of the big apple, just more chilled out.

This is uptown man ;) we've done all the sightseeing now, we're off to the residential areas, bit of change, still Manhattan though and all the wonders of the big apple, just more chilled out.

So what about your other New york project that still going yea?

No.. rescue 1 and squad 18 does not respond to every reported fire by a civilian in real life. They only respond when the chief or a company calls out the 10-75, 10-76, or 10-77

Important Release information relevant to Version 2

Ok guys, just like to say we haven't forgot about the issues from v1.

We've put a lot of time into researching the issues restricting some users from experiencing our work, we believe we have narrowed the users down to specific graphics cards, notably Intel Graphics Cards, we're looking for more feedback from the community as to this theory. There doesn't seem to be any way round this issue, so here is our best solution.

We will be releasing 2 version of the modification -

Version 2.0.0 (High Definition Edition) - This version will feature the mod in its full entirety with HD skins, detailed models and the use of imported buildings from GTA.

Version 2.0.0 (Standard Definition Edition) - This version will feature a reduced unit selection, lower quality skins, lower quality models and only em4 buildings on map.

This is all in an attempt to allow users of all PC spec to play our mod, this is the best possible remedy I can come up with, I hope the community will be understanding and appreciative.

The SD version will be released a few months after the HD release.

Both release dates have not and will not be announced until development is complete.

Thanks for reading this guys, hope this extra effort on my part will ensure some enjoyable gameplay for all those who can't play!

Dyson

x

Important Release information relevant to Version 2

Ok guys, just like to say we haven't forgot about the issues from v1.

We've put a lot of time into researching the issues restricting some users from experiencing our work, we believe we have narrowed the users down to specific graphics cards, notably Intel Graphics Cards, we're looking for more feedback from the community as to this theory. There doesn't seem to be any way round this issue, so here is our best solution.

We will be releasing 2 version of the modification -

Version 2.0.0 (High Definition Edition) - This version will feature the mod in its full entirety with HD skins, detailed models and the use of imported buildings from GTA.

Version 2.0.0 (Standard Definition Edition) - This version will feature a reduced unit selection, lower quality skins, lower quality models and only em4 buildings on map.

This is all in an attempt to allow users of all PC spec to play our mod, this is the best possible remedy I can come up with, I hope the community will be understanding and appreciative.

The SD version will be released a few months after the HD release.

Both release dates have not and will not be announced until development is complete.

Thanks for reading this guys, hope this extra effort on my part will ensure some enjoyable gameplay for all those who can't play!

Dyson

x

Can you dwell more on the highrise pack or a little more info on this? Like what it does, how it works.. etc.

and on the other hand... since there will be a SD and HD version... this means that the 2 versions cant be played with each other because of the lower details/ file changes? or am i wrong?

Can you dwell more on the highrise pack or a little more info on this? Like what it does, how it works.. etc.

and on the other hand... since there will be a SD and HD version... this means that the 2 versions cant be played with each other because of the lower details/ file changes? or am i wrong?

Highrise pack? What? And yes if playing MP both members would be required to have the same edition, however both editions can be simultaneously installed so members wishing to play with SD can easily switch down to it.