Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

It's not v2, its the NYC mod on our map.

No I just added some of my favorite units from other mods. I got the NYPD SUV and the motorcycle to work and then the Surport truck or hasmat. Just playing around and added some other units.

WoW map preview I can't imagine how it looks like!!!

World of Warplanes?

On topic nice to see a Ferrara R1 what other engines (and ladders) will be on the mod?

WoW means surprise in Polish.

I'm not happy because of the Ferrara R1.

What?

And after a count, we have 25 playable functioning units for the Fire Dept in this mod. 23 of them are new to the mod, all of them have been re-modled or are new models ;D

x

WoW means surprise in Polish.

I'm not happy because of the Ferrara R1.

Speaking of the rescue, it looks better...but the front tires are a little...uhh.."poofy." The actual rubber tire looks like it sticks out from the rim to much...like the rim is buried in the tire. Other than that, all the other models are epic!

Speaking of the rescue, it looks better...but the front tires are a little...uhh.."poofy." The actual rubber tire looks like it sticks out from the rim to much...like the rim is buried in the tire. Other than that, all the other models are epic!

Thanks man :) we've been re-modelling/texturing everything. And noted, I'll take a look see what I can do.

In other news our first trailer will be started tomorrow, it will show-case what the atmosphere of this mod will be. I like mods to be atmospheric rather than just a collection of units on a random map, our previous atmosphere was a GTA style condensed lower Manhattan, people seemed to like it, this version has a completely new atmosphere, with more emphasis on detail and accuracy.

And finally work has begun on our GMC Battalion Chief SUV, we'll be showing it off soon, as far as I know we'll be the first team to have this unit :)

Peace

Dyson

x

We have all the new rigs from ferrera but unit numbers featured in the mod are still a secret for now ;)

I'm not convinced that all the new rigs in FDNY are from Ferrara because fire engines are from Seagrave for example engine 53 and other engines or Hazmat Ops 44 or RAc unit (Rehab And Comfort) aren't ferrara. Is it RAC unit in the first page? (if it is so what can firefighters do there, maybe they can treat?)

I also know a few numbers of units: engines 8, 22, 44, 53 ladders 2, 13, 43 RAC unit Battalions 8, 10 Hazmat Ops 44 Rescue 1 (here we have 12 units which will be in v.2 so there are 13 units left ) JUST LOOK FIRST PAGE

Thanks man :) we've been re-modelling/texturing everything. And noted, I'll take a look see what I can do.

In other news our first trailer will be started tomorrow, it will show-case what the atmosphere of this mod will be. I like mods to be atmospheric rather than just a collection of units on a random map, our previous atmosphere was a GTA style condensed lower Manhattan, people seemed to like it, this version has a completely new atmosphere, with more emphasis on detail and accuracy.

And finally work has begun on our GMC Battalion Chief SUV, we'll be showing it off soon, as far as I know we'll be the first team to have this unit :)

Peace

Dyson

x

Oh yeah new trailer but the elder trailer from v.1 Manhattan mod is forbidden in my country. I don't know why but I hope the new one won't be forbidden.