Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

shame no more testers are needed would of loved to have tested this on all my systems mac win and lynx so I could of confirmed it worked on all of them but am still super excited for the general release so like others have said before me congrats on reaching beta testing, and so glad we are getting so much closer to the release I just have one question for you all is it possible for a later release to make a detective or fbi agent with just a shirt and trousers as it were and a badge on their belt like most detectives wear them these days?

Patvmru check the first page the pictures they have the people u are talking about

Is similar but like the fbi agent or detective without jacket I am on about adding their shield to the belt on their pants!

The NYPD don't use those bikes, Harley Davidson's all the way just like nearly every single US Police Department. That's probably why you could only find a toy.

saw one in the subway on Wednesday...

you probably wont even be able to see the shield anyway in game

oh ok fair enough would be cool if you could though!

hows the beta testing going guys who now have the mod? many bugs to be worked out?

despite all the negativety,dyson and the guys are doing a marvellous job with their mods.awesome work guys keep up the good work.it takes alot of time and effort to do mods which alot of people dont understand.A+ guys

I'm finally back from Amsterdam, the topic seems to have just been stupid chat for the past few days so back on topic please guys.

More updates will come once I have time and energy to work, currently about to move into a new appartment, going to Uni and loads of stuf going on, so development may hit a slump but it's still on going.

Peace, specially to all you guys from NL, you guys know how to party!

x

I'm finally back from Amsterdam, the topic seems to have just been stupid chat for the past few days so back on topic please guys.

More updates will come once I have time and energy to work, currently about to move into a new appartment, going to Uni and loads of stuf going on, so development may hit a slump but it's still on going.

Peace, specially to all you guys from NL, you guys know how to party!

x

Freakin Dyson was out smoking and drinking ! I saw your Facebook pictures lol

All hands call came in whilst Beta testing this morning, a good chance to try out all that the firefighting aspect of the mod has to offer.

We had 3 firefighters down, due to smoke inhalation and minor burns.

gameplay3.png

Besides a few doors opening the wrong ways and minor traffic issues when holding traffic up for long periods.