Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hey dyson how is things going been away and so not been able to check topic for a while we any nearer v2 yet? from the looks of things been no beta release yet as from reading back a bit and title still just saying in progress don't think I have missed the beta release but when testing comes as we spoke about on pm months ago I would really like to help with the testing and resolving possibly of any bugs reported currently I can test on various mac and microsoft machines but also by end of the month will be able to also test on lynx machines as will have 2 of them at my home here! All my pc's range in spec from basic to full on top spec advanced custom gaming and programming pc's

As stated several times beta testing for this mod is an invite only system. As for progress beta testing is currently under way awaiting feedback. Due to the sharp decline in interest in the mod in recent months and me moving to a new apartment soon etc there has been very little development since the release of the beta.

So yeah that's where we're at with the mod so far.

Dyson

x

(null)

Ok well i never got a invite and you had said in pm to me that I was gonna be one of the beta testers and yes sorry was away at the time you obviously did release the test but well still never got an invite as promised but never the less good luck with it all then and tbh don't really see that interest has died in the mod mate just think people have learned to stop keep asking for release dates etc and learned to keep quiet and wait but I for one know I have waited for this ever since v1 can't wait to try it but guessing since I was not included as promised in the beta testing program that I will now have to wait for the full release but if you do still want me to test is never to late to send me the link am not working today either so can be on it solid the next 2 days testing everything out and reporting back to you but not gonna push for it just here if you want extra hands, on another note how you been lately dyson as I know you were getting quite stressed out see you say your moving now so good luck with that if you need any help or vans organising for the move etc let me know maybe able to use my contacts to get ya a good deal!

Hmmmmmm Anybody else thinking what im thinking?

And what might that be since I am pretty sure your about to be rude about me and slag me off which is behaviour you would expect of a little immature child not adults so grow up!

Ok well i never got a invite and you had said in pm to me that I was gonna be one of the beta testers and yes sorry was away at the time you obviously did release the test but well still never got an invite as promised but never the less good luck with it all then and tbh don't really see that interest has died in the mod mate just think people have learned to stop keep asking for release dates etc and learned to keep quiet and wait but I for one know I have waited for this ever since v1 can't wait to try it but guessing since I was not included as promised in the beta testing program that I will now have to wait for the full release but if you do still want me to test is never to late to send me the link am not working today either so can be on it solid the next 2 days testing everything out and reporting back to you but not gonna push for it just here if you want extra hands, on another note how you been lately dyson as I know you were getting quite stressed out see you say your moving now so good luck with that if you need any help or vans organising for the move etc let me know maybe able to use my contacts to get ya a good deal!

Well I never accept people asking to become testers and have no message in my inbox that indicates I may have, but regardless, no beta is out to the people I want to send it to already have it, very few people I would consider for testing.

That's the be-all-end-all, no need for a discussion on immaturity. But yeah once again more chat regarding pointless stuff than anything to do with em4 or the mod.

Let's just stay on topic, I'd prefer the continued topic silence than just trivial chat.

Dyson

x

Just a note, this is my final warning, ever. If this topic continues to have little douchebags bullies come in here and make problems, I will make a personal effort to remove all those involved. That's right, if you even so much as retaliate, you'll receive the same punishment as if you started it. This always seems to be a topic I have to come back to. Also patvrmu, you're new, and you're about to lose your right to post for a while if this crap continues. Gunswat, you're not, and you know very well I don't deal with people's crap happily, so I'll ask nicely this one time, DO NOT INSTIGATE ARGUMENTS please.

I can't see how there would be a decline in interest of this mod... It looks better than LA Mod from the screenshots.

One question: Do i have a bad rig or does v1 run at 20 fps whatever u rig? And will v2 have better optimization if it is something to do with the game rather than graphics?

I can't see how there would be a decline in interest of this mod... It looks better than LA Mod from the screenshots.

One question: Do i have a bad rig or does v1 run at 20 fps whatever u rig? And will v2 have better optimization if it is something to do with the game rather than graphics?

damn 20 fps? that sounds like ur gpu can't handle V1... V2 has lesser tall high rise buildings that stick up in 3d mode like the times square building.... but none the less post you PC specs and we'll figure out something,

Just to respond to Dyson's earlier comment about lack of interest . . . .

Dyson, not so, not so. I think that many of us realized all of the BS your team had to put up with before and after V1 and we are trying to keep our heads down and not create drama. That is just my take, anyway. Keep it up.

Quick comment to the guy who commented that "It looks better than LA Mod from the screenshots" that is like saying Eddie was a better guitar player than Hendrix. Both are great but you can't ever discount the guy who started something :)

Keep it up MM team.

Quick comment to the guy who commented that "It looks better than LA Mod from the screenshots" that is like saying Eddie was a better guitar player than Hendrix. Both are great but you can't ever discount the guy who started something :)

Keep it up MM team.

Ah but what i meant was the textures look nicer and stuff. Don't sue me about it. The LA Mod still rules and i play it all the time.