Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dude I'm talking about v1 version.

And I'm saying that the lags on V1 are old news, it has been talked about and talked about over and over again and it is a tired topic so let's move on. Each comment about lagging is like a little dig. The MM team is currently working on V2 and have updated the forums to reflect as such. Move on with the times.

How is "too bad V1 lags on my computer" constructive to the mod at hand in any way?

Dyson and the MOD Team..there is no lack of interests just lack of comments I check everyday for stutus updates and look to see if it has been released. Like others said not gonna add drama. I luv the mods and like the work that you have done always have. I just dont leave comments to leave a comment and certainly not going to bash peoples work. Keep up the great work . cheers(:

Tuesday September 11th 2012, we've decided to release V2 either by the end of the day today or by sometime next week. RIP all victims and 343

Great tribute to 9/11 hope to see the mod soon will download if released when I get home from my ambulance service job!