Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Ok guys tomorrow we're going to be posting the first ever proper look at the new map, it's about 4 months work and countless hours of testing and planning etc, anyway I'm pretty pleased with it and the trailer previewing it, so check back tomorrow for a very brief look at what's new in v2!

In other news this modding project is just under a month away from celebrating 2 years of continuous development, so a genuine thanks to all that have stood with us, helped us and supported us we really do appreciate it!

Peace

Dyson

x

If firefighters can only get EMS bag from station so how Rescue's 1 firefighter get bag if its station isn't on the map.

Rescue 1 still can, and EMS bags can still be taken from any ambulance :)

But in this version Rescue 1 plays a supporting role so it's responsibilities in gameplay have been somewhat diminished, we're hoping the user will adopt the Emergency Service Unit's skills for ALS and Extrication.

MAP REVEAL TRAILER

Ladder is generally the name for a mid mount, whereas truck is the name for a rear mount.

And thanks for all your kind words, we're glad to see our hard work has really gone down well :)

x

No... A truck is a Ladder in general.. its a tower ladder, arieal, 100ft rear mount, Etc. they are all under the nickname of truck.

Whats CPC again?>

Chemical Protective Clothing.

are there actually any of my lights left in the mod? :'(

put so much effort in getting em all done

(i know cfd is doing awesom lighting jobs by the way ;) )

Literally every rig was re-done and we figured you were still super busy, you're welcome to amend your lights on the rigs if you wish :)

But yeah CFD did a few but mainly just done by a MP team member for now :)

But yeah in short there's still a few lingering but most had to be re-done for the new different shape rigs :)

Hope that's cool :)

Thanks for all the views and support guys, after a lot of negativity surrounding v1 we didn't know how people would react to our first public display of the mod, but it seems to have gone down a treat! We've still got our haters (got a dislike within 17 seconds of posting) but overall we're happy to be working on v2 for you guys :)

More stuff coming soon!

x

Looks great guys! Really appreciate all the work and time it's taken to get to this point.

I would encourage all the Manhattan mod fans/user to donate whatever they can to support the team and expedite future development of this amazing Mod!

KrisYYZ