Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dyson you know that LCPDFR thing you have those police cars are SCPD from NFSHP.On Topic this should be cool.

Yep, it's made by the guys at LCPDFR

Why is it so quiet here?

I don't know, I showed some pics but they don't seem to e interesting anyone on this forum, plus I keep getting locked out...

I don't know, I showed some pics but they don't seem to e interesting anyone on this forum, plus I keep getting locked out...

Don't worry about that, everything looks great, just we've asked all that can be asked and we've learned to wait ;)

Well a small update as we approach 200 pages on the topic. Two things..

a) We're looking for someone to assist with vehicle animations.. although if we fail to we have a slightly less impressive solution, but regarldess a solution ;)

b) We will add a second off map tower ladder, we'll leave it up to you guys to decide, post some suggestions with a picture and we'll put it to a poll :) to spice it up a bit :)

Well a small update as we approach 200 pages on the topic. Two things..

a) We're looking for someone to assist with vehicle animations.. although if we fail to we have a slightly less impressive solution, but regarldess a solution ;)

b) We will add a second off map tower ladder, we'll leave it up to you guys to decide, post some suggestions with a picture and we'll put it to a poll :) to spice it up a bit :)

We need the 21 truck with the fed sig lights http://www.flickr.com/photos/29774019@N03/5967093088/

Engine Companies

7 - all purpose w/hose connectors

9 - all purpose

10 - all purpose w/ hose connectors

Ladder Companies

1 - Ladder not yet useable so just used as an engine basically until we animate it and script it in later versions

6 - Tiller, fully useable

10 - Aerial fully useable

Special Unit

Rescue 1 - USAR type response

Squad 18 - To avoid having two of the same units (R1 and S18) the squad will act as hazmat response.

If I may, I'd like to interject a bit on the apparatus selection - will you have any generic units to call from off the map? I know a lot of times when playing other mods, I'll have 2-3 fires going at the same time, and it looks stupid if you have the same trucks at all the fires. This way, obviously your current apparatus would function as a battalion, providing coverage for this fictional section of the city; any additional fires in this map would call the next closest battalion. So essentially, all you'd need to do is add a generic battalion car, engine, and truck, and we could call as many as we need without duplicating actual companies on the map.

Post Script: Will there be a HAZMAT/Decon unit? And RAC, HAZ Tac ambulances, etc?

If I may, I'd like to interject a bit on the apparatus selection - will you have any generic units to call from off the map? I know a lot of times when playing other mods, I'll have 2-3 fires going at the same time, and it looks stupid if you have the same trucks at all the fires. This way, obviously your current apparatus would function as a battalion, providing coverage for this fictional section of the city; any additional fires in this map would call the next closest battalion. So essentially, all you'd need to do is add a generic battalion car, engine, and truck, and we could call as many as we need without duplicating actual companies on the map.

Post Script: Will there be a HAZMAT/Decon unit? And RAC, HAZ Tac ambulances, etc?

Haz Tac was in the previous version, but it served very little purpose, just seems like one of those trucks thats added just for the sake of it, our ambo choices are..

Presbyterian

Downtown Ambulance

FDNY standard

I think 3 options should suffice.

@Whoever mentioned generic units...

I did originally plan on this and mentioned doing it, however when in gameplay I have got a maximum of 2 fire calls at once, the already available units were enough. Remember we have 3x Ladder Trucks (although one does not function :P ) 3 (maybe 4) x Engines, 1 Satellite, 1 Battalion (with ems batt too).