Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

this is a brilliant mod but one thing.. every so often the whole game shuts down only when i have this mod on :/ please may someone help :gruebel:

its due to balancing issues in the mod, just bugs the cause CTDs, all sorted for the new release though hopefully (90% removed)

You're doing an brilliant job Dyson, Have you got anymore pictures that you can release? thanks

haha cheers, well it's kinda make or break time with my A-Levels so I really gotta do some work, but once they're over, the night of my last exam I'll pull an all nighter and get you guys some more screens to take a look at :)

Should be able to do a virtual tour of the map soon so watch out for that ony my youtube channel too ;)

I have little problem with fire trucks. In game those are just white[just look at pic], without any skin except wheels, fire engines, ambulances and nypd vehicles or any other textures forks fine. How can I fix it?

cheers

post-25543-0-92718200-1305209309_thumb.j

:8: people ny sub is osume but how long can it take like realy come on move on it

:WTF:

Aww come on guy, we're a 4 man team, 3 modelers and me, I'm doing exams atm. I'm literally sat on a releasable version ready to release, however hellijumper has withdrawn his model, so I'm looking into a replacement atm, plus reece is working on a new precinct. So I feel it is a bit unfair to say 'move on'. I'm no Mikey, Hoppah or NFK but I'm trying. And besides I have released two beta versions..

Sorry to disappoint

Dyson

x