FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

There are some pics of the fire stations, but none of the police I don't think... :s

I know about the pictures, im just saying it would be nice to see videos of the fire stations and the police stations on how they will look and work.

what have i told in our statement? is that already forgotten? you'll get stuff when the time is right

I havent been on the forums for a long time. P.S I really meant it would be nice to see some more videos.

I havent been on the forums for a long time. P.S I really meant it would be nice to see some more videos.

I really can understand you guys, wating for something isn't easy... and you don't know how much we appreciate comments like yours, those keep us going in times the motivation is underfoot :)

And now some statements:

"Why do we keep so much information and in-game screenshots as a secret?"

We keep most things as secrets, yes. There are some good reasons, let me explain. Believe me its better for all of you not to know what exactly is included in the modification... this has two main reasons:

Reason one: The surprise of what we've made is much bigger than to know what we have included before we are going to release it, i know that... i just go from me personally, i love to see new games released and to play them... i follow the developing process they did and every developer has its own presenting style. Some tell you everything, some the most important to keep you updated. As for me, i like the second option... yes it can be annoying to wait so long but when i play the game then and see things i never expected to be included... i think all of you know that feeling.

Reason two: This reason is the most important for us. On the one hand it's the surprise thing and on the other hand it's better for all of you, except a few people, not to know how big this project is and how our concept looks like. Believe me, you would call us crazy.

I know what you may think now.

"Why can't you show us little impressions then?"

There is an easy answer:

We are working on our final concept since the begginging of summer 2010, it's a big project but it's process is coming along fine. It has a reason why the "We introduce our modification" part on the first page is still empty.

Believe me guys, we are going to present you all information with some big media package when we feel that it's the right time to. Yes, we could give out screenshots right now at this moment... but this wouldn't be very good because currently everything concerning the map, etc is under construction. You wouldn't buy and move into a new apartment just from visiting the construction site, you take a visit after its quite finished and you see what you can expect from it and we are currently working on to this "final visit" but this still takes time.

All in all, we are going to show you information and screenshots of this big and special project but this still can take a while, i know this may sound stupid because it's always the same waht you hear "this can take a while" or "just be patient". The only thing we can do is giving out some screenshots of little things to keep you updated until we have our "information package" done to present it for the public.

I really wouldn't had wrote a text like this, which took me a half an hour to write my feelings down and find the right words to make it clear for all of you how and why we handle the publishing thing the way we handle it, when i wouldn't be in earnest with it.

Regards

just two pages back or in the first post

just saw on the first page that you were gonna have satelitte 1, but no screenshot yet, cant wait to see it.

What are satelittes normally used/assigned for anyways, I've never gotten a conclusive answer?

There somewhat of a superpumper on old FDNY Macks there not used too often compared to other FDNY Units

I really hope that this Mod fixes the Tower Ladders. Very frustrated with the range of their deck guns. A pumper can shoot over a one story building and hit a fire, but a tower can't raise above that building and hit the same fire? UGH! Other than the Fireboat or the Sattelite, the Towers should have the most range.

just saw on the first page that you were gonna have satelitte 1, but no screenshot yet, cant wait to see it.

What are satelittes normally used/assigned for anyways, I've never gotten a conclusive answer?

the satellites are remaining of the the old super pumper system and consist of two components... the satellite itself and a 2000 gpm engine which is assigned to the satellite company (because the satellite Co's do not have their own pumps), also each satellite has a backup engine company (in case of sat1 its e24). the stang intelligiant monitor on top also has different changeable tips and is capable of flows, for example, up to 4700 gpm through a 3 1/2-inch tip.

used for fires with need of a huge amount of water to put them out or for foam activities, acting supportive to the foam units

;)

if this mods comes out it woluld be great, but there are alot sf things I belive s.. there are many complex thing said here, and I think we have very little information from tihis 2 reasons,.. they trying to do some stoff but they failed,.. they promised so much in this mod, but they realised it is impossible.. anyway, I like models, even thougthe models shouldu"t be secrets,.. and this is my personal opinion I dont want to anyone to be offended,.. I appriciate what moders are doing, but think they should know what can be done and what cant,.

if this mods comes out it woluld be great, but there are alot sf things I belive s.. there are many complex thing said here, and I think we have very little information from tihis 2 reasons,.. they trying to do some stoff but they failed,.. they promised so much in this mod, but they realised it is impossible.. anyway, I like models, even thougthe models shouldu"t be secrets,.. and this is my personal opinion I dont want to anyone to be offended,.. I appriciate what moders are doing, but think they should know what can be done and what cant,.

We would NEVER show and tell you things which are impossible, you didnt even know how long we develop on special work, until it works well, before we let the community know that its included! EVERYTHING we told and showed up here FROM OUR SIDE IS POSSIBLE AND DOES WORK! comments like yours make me insane... believe me guy, if someone knows what is possible in EM4 and what's not, then its us.

and to the batt and ems chiefs... i know that since GMC has won

I agree with FFW TUT. I must admit I did get offended and annoyed reading the comment you came with, Frankie. You have abseloutely no idea of what you are speaking about. This is why I reply;

they promised so much in this mod, but they realised it is impossible..

Please don't write such sentences about anything you don't know.

anyway, I like models, even thougthe models shouldu"t be secrets,..

We/they want to give you a great feeling when playing it, so you want to discover things and really feel the "WOW!" effect. Everything kept secret is to raise your pleasure.

I appriciate what moders are doing, but think they should know what can be done and what cant,.

Who said we don't? FFW TUT, Tim, Silverhawk and ff-hamburg are the best guys that is out there, trust me. They can make almost anything possible ingame. You'll see that.

For now, let's just say that you should not be stating incorrect facts, it wont help you in any direction.

I agree with FFW TUT. I must admit I did get offended and annoyed reading the comment you came with, Frankie. You have abseloutely no idea of what you are speaking about. This is why I reply;

We/they want to give you a great feeling when playing it, so you want to discover things and really feel the "WOW!" effect. Everything kept secret is to raise your pleasure.

Who said we don't? FFW TUT, Tim, Silverhawk and ff-hamburg are the best guys that is out there, trust me. They can make almost anything possible ingame. You'll see that.

For now, let's just say that you should not be stating incorrect facts, it wont help you in any direction.

Hi guys. Don't take offense. A month or so ago, I had the feeling that this mod was really close to being released. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. This thread was a lot more active, and there was a very good buzz about this mod. Things got quiet and I posted a question about maybe getting an update. FFW TUT replied with his answer about why we won't see a big update until you are ready to release your media package. Since then, this thread has gone really quiet. Also in that time, the NY Submod has been put on hold, and the QRA thread has also gone very quiet.

I'm not going to say that I have given up on this mod, but it has lost a lot of its buzz for me. We are not trying to rush you. We certainly want the best mod that we can get. However, you can't blame anyone for feeling like we will never see this mod come to life. It has been two years since this mod was originally announced..............

I think that a simple street scenerio screen shot would go very far to boost the buzz for this mod. Perhaps with a couple of tower ladders, or maybe a sattelite in operation. However, it is not my mod. It is yours. You are choosing to release the information on your timetable. However, don't take offense when someone comes on here and states what we have all been thinking.

Hi guys. Don't take offense. A month or so ago, I had the feeling that this mod was really close to being released. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. This thread was a lot more active, and there was a very good buzz about this mod. Things got quiet and I posted a question about maybe getting an update. FFW TUT replied with his answer about why we won't see a big update until you are ready to release your media package. Since then, this thread has gone really quiet. Also in that time, the NY Submod has been put on hold, and the QRA thread has also gone very quiet.

I'm not going to say that I have given up on this mod, but it has lost a lot of its buzz for me. We are not trying to rush you. We certainly want the best mod that we can get. However, you can't blame anyone for feeling like we will never see this mod come to life. It has been two years since this mod was originally announced..............

I think that a simple street scenerio screen shot would go very far to boost the buzz for this mod. Perhaps with a couple of tower ladders, or maybe a sattelite in operation. However, it is not my mod. It is yours. You are choosing to release the information on your timetable. However, don't take offense when someone comes on here and states what we have all been thinking.

I agree with you 100%

Iam sorry I didnt want to offend anyone, I just expressed my feelings, but I am not expert in EM4 and dont know if those things are possible,.. I just expressed opinon and let it be as you said,.. you are experts in this,,.. again dont be offended,..it is just I never seen that complex gamplay stated here,... and again Iam not telling that you havent done it,.. but I am more to belive when I see it,.. anyway thanks for making mod,.. I am not her to provoke or anything like that,..

*shines Banhammer 9.0B, okey I think the point was made, can we get back on topic. It is their mod and their option to either release more information to the public or keep it more to themselves, allow them to decide which they wish to do=)