FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

If it is like the year 2010, it won't bring anything.

Awww...don't be like that :holdglass: . I think they said they were going to release it this year so all your new years dreams will finally come true! :grinsevil: Great job guys.......I still will have to get used to the fact that the fires will take about 15 minutes or more putting it out but Imma follow the FDNY apparatus system or whatever its called...Can't wait.

Awww...don't be like that :holdglass: . I think they said they were going to release it this year so all your new years dreams will finally come true! :grinsevil: Great job guys.......I still will have to get used to the fact that the fires will take about 15 minutes or more putting it out but Imma follow the FDNY apparatus system or whatever its called...Can't wait.

When did they say it was going to be released this year?

Where did you see that about the fires?

Also, you would have the SCBA tanks be in real time and I thought I seen something about that too. With SCBA tanks, you would have to have a fire last long enough for the air to run out and it was something else that I had seen that supports this story but I forgot it.

Thanks to all, we are going to show you something new soon... be patient. I know its hard to hear that again, but we cant change it.

We cant tell you a percentage of the mod because we arent able to do that even if we would want that! The whole mod is a big construction site, we have to script our own "base" from scratch up while other mods have this base in case of the working EM4 freeplay system and just have to add their own scripts and vehicles to that "base". But we explain that more precisely soon.

Only thing i can tell you at the moment is on what we are currently working on. Beside the big scripting part we finished the work on the map textures and a half of the first map with build on the enviroment and the editor work (main part shadylasse, silverhawk and myself are working on at the moment, "soon" to be finished completely).

Our cars and trucks are completely finished, persons too. Currently building, mapping and skinning the remaining buildings (still some intense work). Also working on much more but this were the most important parts for you to know. It still takes a "good while" to produce the modification but this was for you to see what we are currently doing when theres time for and what the status at the beginning of '11 is.

Also I've started with creating the media package.

Have a nice day ;)

7housenmvu.png

Thanks For The Update,Sounds Good :D

the uv-maps are incredible (im not see this topic for the first time) the models are great but the uv maps does it!

its a nice update :) hope it will be release in this year :D

If it is like the year 2010, it won't bring anything.

AGREED!!!

Yeah you guys have plenty of time, almost a whole year! Try to make the mod as great as possible before you release it though! I will be happy as long as the mod is released sometime before I die (I'm 13)! :prop:

will be a close call :P

Thanks to all, we are going to show you something new soon... be patient. I know its hard to hear that again, but we cant change it.

We cant tell you a percentage of the mod because we arent able to do that even if we would want that! The whole mod is a big construction site, we have to script our own "base" from scratch up while other mods have this base in case of the working EM4 freeplay system and just have to add their own scripts and vehicles to that "base". But we explain that more precisely soon.

Only thing i can tell you at the moment is on what we are currently working on. Beside the big scripting part we finished the work on the map textures and a half of the first map with build on the enviroment and the editor work (main part shadylasse, silverhawk and myself are working on at the moment, "soon" to be finished completely).

Our cars and trucks are completely finished, persons too. Currently building, mapping and skinning the remaining buildings (still some intense work). Also working on much more but this were the most important parts for you to know. It still takes a "good while" to produce the modification but this was for you to see what we are currently doing when theres time for and what the status at the beginning of '11 is.

Also I've started with creating the media package.

Have a nice day ;)

7housenmvu.png

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more.

I completely understand. It's kind of like scripting a new game, rather then making a script, going in the EM4 editor and adding it. I still don't understand why a percentage isn't possible. I am not bitching; I just dont understand is all.

None the less, it's good to finally have some kind of over view to see where things stand.

I still don't understand why a percentage isn't possible.

Me too. If you planned what things will the first version include and you know what you have done, why isn't possible to say a percentage? You can say that you don't want to say the percentage if you don't want to say it.

BTW Looking forward to the media package.

Me too. If you planned what things will the first version include and you know what you have done, why isn't possible to say a percentage? You can say that you don't want to say the percentage if you don't want to say it.

BTW Looking forward to the media package.

... in case of the working EM4 freeplay system and just have to add their own scripts and vehicles to that "base". But we explain that more precisely soon. ...

I still don't understand why a percentage isn't possible.

I understand it. it's like asking a painter what percentage his current work is? Or a sculptor? It's not like either of these people can look at their work and say "mmmmyep, about 30% more, and I'll be done". Plus, their idea of being 30% done is most likely different from our version of 30% done. It's something that can't really be measured. Especially when they do this in their free time.

Not trying to knock anyone down a peg, but I hope this makes it a little more understandable