FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Any chance that the health status and scba status will be changed to a gauge read out rather then text?

TUT already said that the SCBA has been changed to PSI, so i imagine it will be a number (180-200?) that will decrease over time.

As for the health, I think that wil be changed from text to how it currently displays, just instead of being vertical as it currently is next to the image of the person you select, it will be placed horizontally.

(I think that because the GUI looks like it has been designed to use as little space as possible, in comparison to the normal block EM4 menus, and that seems the obvious way to reduce the required size of it).

When this mod gets released, will it be EMP's record-holder for longest to create?

I'm gonna say yes, haha.

another question, will their be a PASS alarm on the scba?

Pass is included they said.

thx, thats right... as you can see in the screenshot of the configurator

I just saw the new GUI...it looks like each firefighter is assigned to a truck. So you have to keep track of the men, like not put them in the wrong truck? :gruebel:

not possible to put them into wrong truck because they cant enter them when its not the one they belong to... the Lt. has a recall button in the radio menu, push it and every FF of the truck is going to get to the LT's positions as fast as possible, originaly thought as retreat function but you can also use it to get your men together

this mod looks so awesome i've never been more excited

i hvaen't read every post cause i just found this mod so forgive me if this has been talked about and i'm by no means telling you how to do your job the mod looks great i was just wondering is it possible to have it so like your engines have to be hooked up to a hydrant to get water like in real life and have water lvls on your tanks. I dont know much i just thought that would be cool i understand if it's unobtainable

Edited by MikeyPI
Double Posting>Use the edit button instead of replying twice in a row.

not possible to put them into wrong truck because they cant enter them when its not the one they belong to... the Lt. has a recall button in the radio menu, push it and every FF of the truck is going to get to the LT's positions as fast as possible, originaly thought as retreat function but you can also use it to get your men together

Oh cool. BTW, if there's no police station, will where the cars park? There are still police missions right? :gruebel:

Oh cool. BTW, if there's no police station, will where the cars park? There are still police missions right? :gruebel:

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they have patrol routes which is what alot of people use now on the LA mod because in real life police arent just sittng up stairs in the station hanging out like fireman are

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say they have patrol routes which is what alot of people use now on the LA mod because in real life police arent just sittng up stairs in the station hanging out like fireman are

That's what it sounds like. But I really like how the mod, if you can even call it that anymore, is looking :cheers-mate:

yeah this is hardly a mod they mide as well just make it a game and put it in stores haha

another thing i thought of though you probably already thought of it considering you thought of needing to hook the engine up to a hydrant but i always found it odd that in EM4 you just jump off a truck and you can hook up to a hydrant.....are you using a 4inch attack line? and holding it by yourself..? so it'd be cool if a line needed a team or atleast if a person couldn't hook into a hydrant (p.s. I'm tired so i'm slightly in ranting mode haha sorry)

ooops my bad i didn't even realize i did it cause it ended up on different pages

Edited by MoonCressler
Double posting.

They said the Police Station would be "off the map", So i'd assume there is police missions and such but just no "on map" station

police is the biggest question mark so far thats the one section they've been really limited on info we've seen alot of the other stuff butt police it's been really limited no one is really sure though think about it police are used more in missions then anything yeah here and there thy chase down a shoplifter but fire and ems is your major players so they probably wont do to much modding for police but we'll see