FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Yeah, they brought in ESU and when they showed the options of the type of missions you could choose from, it showed domestic dispute and things like that so yeah, new things I suppose. :prop:

Yeah, they brought in ESU and when they showed the options of the type of missions you could choose from, it showed domestic dispute and things like that so yeah, new things I suppose. :prop:

Where have you heard of a mission list you could chose from? Also another question, which is the same as firefighter's question, why do you think ESU is in the mod?

The mission choices were on the picture of the start up screen, you could only choose groups of emergencies, i.e police emergencies, fire emergencices, ect, rather than individual specific missions.

Though he meant a missionlist with all sorts of incidents which of I wouldn't understand. However this do make sence, thank you for clarifying

Looks gr8 looking forword to play this mod :-P gr8 work guys

thank you ;)

They said the Police Station would be "off the map", So i'd assume there is police missions and such but just no "on map" station

thats correct

There used to be a screenshot on the main page that showed the screen to start a new game. I just looked and can't seem to find it, and that showed just a couple of the new calls that are offered.

its_christmassrni.png

It was hard to make that out so I apologize if I do not answer your question. But this is the forum topic where the post all of their updates, the don't have a separate forum. If you are looking for the download, it's not available yet, and don't ask when it will be, that's against the rules.

If you used google translate, don't, it doesn't work very well. If you are actually learning English, good try.

I don't know if this has already been asked but is there going to be a radio command where you can control the squad of firefighters in the same truck as the captain?

Kinda, so far all we know is that the lieutenant has a radio that tells ff to come back to their respective trucks.

Hey FFW TUT, will their be more than one siren option for each of the vehicles. For example, mabey the engine would have 2 or 3 diffrent siren Options on the engines command menu?

Also Will their be a garbage line

Release Dates, Inquiries on when it might be released percentages done, all No-Nos here... And now that I get the joy of cleaning this topic Don't mess it up again, report then leave it be.... Kids these days I sware.