FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

You shouldnt need to know what equipment:

Fire-Engine / Ladder

MVA- Engine / Rescue / Squad

Medical- Engine / Ambulance

Technical Rescue- Ladder Rescue Squad

Other Engine or Ladder

Well firefighter111 summarized this pretty well, but my point is, not everyone is familiar with response needed. More so if your not familiar with the FDNY. If I knew german emergency apparatus better maybe I would understand winterburg, but since I have no idea what truck carries which tools, and I always forget which one I need, for extrication, for example, I cant just browse the list and see, oh this truck has extrication tools on it..With FDNY its a bit different. You may have 7 engines available to you, but the engines all pretty much looks alike. That and an engine is, well an engine. Not every apparatus has a different name.

There are going to be 12 tutorial stages. They are doing this so that we have a chance to familiarize ourselves with the various companies and how they work. Let's face it. There is going to be reudundancy. Squad 18 or 10 Truck can cut up a car just as easily as Rescue 1 can. If they are closer, then they get the job.

The problem is memorizing everything.

:blah::sorrysign: Sorry dude but sounds like your an A-Hole

I thought it was pretty funny given the posts he was quoting.

:blah::sorrysign: Sorry dude but sounds like your an A-Hole

Dude he's a moderator. I wouldnt do that if I were you.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

So that there isn't any more questions. Will the tutorial cover the following:

-Using the new gui

-Familiarizing with FDNY and NYPD procedures

-What tools to use for each call

-What tools are on each truck

-Etc.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Stan
Moderator or not, would that make any difference here? :)

Heya,

I am not too sure about the vehicles in America so that's why I'm asking but would this bus be in the mod?

EMS20s FDNY Blue Bird Mobile Respiratory Treatment Unit at EMS Battalion 20 Station, Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, New York City

Also, quickly, what is wrong with my fan images at the bottom of my posts?

I guess it is a response vehicle for mass-respiratory emergencies, like if there was a gas or something that say 10+ people inhaled, or something like that. I don't think that specific vehicle will be in the mod, but there may be a similar one as a mass-casualty.

(And for the sig, you need to put %7Boption%7D at the beginning and end of each line)

Heya,

I am not too sure about the vehicles in America so that's why I'm asking but would this bus be in the mod?

EMS20s FDNY Blue Bird Mobile Respiratory Treatment Unit at EMS Battalion 20 Station, Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, New York City

Not sure if thats the current model or not, as I dont think I have seen that one before, but FDNY does have a large vehicle that is more or less a modified city buss on the inside to act as a mass causality unit.

Well last I've heard, time to load the mod takes 7 seconds. It's probably more compressed than Winterberg. ;)

Depends on how fast your computer is determines the load time on mod. Not guaranteed to load in that quick amount of time.

Just a question with the NY Mod installed will we be able to still play mods like the LA Mod and such. Basicly my question is will it affect the blue screens in the main menu. Also What would we do if a vehicle burned such as Engine 10 if Engine 10 exploded or caught fire would we have to go without engine 10 for the rest of the game or restart. OR is there someplace to purchase additonal vehicles.

Has this mod been released yet? like a beta version?

Thanks

Greg

Look at the first post - No download link which means it's not released. Secondly, the title reads (In Progress). Please read the topic and the TOS before you post.

Thanks.

Just a question with the NY Mod installed will we be able to still play mods like the LA Mod and such. Basicly my question is will it affect the blue screens in the main menu. Also What would we do if a vehicle burned such as Engine 10 if Engine 10 exploded or caught fire would we have to go without engine 10 for the rest of the game or restart. OR is there someplace to purchase additonal vehicles.

On the first question, you should be able to still load the LA Mod. NY mod should install the same way the LA mod does.

On the first question, you should be able to still load the LA Mod. NY mod should install the same way the LA mod does.

You won't be able to load another mod once you've loaded the mod, you'll have to restart the game and load which ever other mod you want to play, but that's how it been with every other mod.

I don't think he's refuring to if he can play mods after he loaded this mod, I think he's asking if the game will change so that we cannot play any other mods. I also would like to know if you loose a vehicle is it gone for good.