FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Will the FDNY Live Radio effect the calls that are dispatched. If so wouldnt that effect burn patterns and effects of a call. What options will be available for Battalion 1 and other officers.

I believe they just included it so you'll be able to hear it for realism, but other than that, I don't think it has any effect on the game.

so what about a sprinkler system in the buildings? also will the engines have an unlimited supply of water in it? if it does not have an unlimated water supply, will their be a meter when you click on the engine to show how much water it has left?

So I guess its almost done then since they are showing us an installer. But Its good that its taking long because they adding everything they need to and no bugs and a perfect map. Good work guys and keep it up. Looking forward to play this mod!!

So I guess its almost done then since they are showing us an installer. But Its good that its taking long because they adding everything they need to and no bugs and a perfect map. Good work guys and keep it up. Looking forward to play this mod!!

when did they show us an installer? they showed us the start up screen for the freeplay, but they showed us that a long time ago, so it doesn't mean they're anywhere near done, although they could be.

I dont belive they have unlimited water but i'm not sure if they hold water or have it setup like that cause it would be hard. However I know they do need to be hooked up to a hydrant which in NY your always gonna have hydrants near you so shouldn't have to worry about tank size to much

I think they have unlimited water because they have it in all other mods and real game and in emergency 3/Emergency 2012 :D

yes but in all the other games they don't have highrise packs, your air supply doesn't deplete, you dont have lt's in charge of trucks. There are alot of things in this mod that haven't been in any other mod or game. So I wouldn't be surprised.

This mod could give the Advanced Game Play Mod a run for their money

Wouldn't that have something to do with the weather such as when its snowing rather then water supplies?

not always because in big cities like New York they dont have the time or the resources to check and test every single hydrant. Therfore ones that dont get used often either dont flow much or not at all when used.

Probably, as they do have water cannons... :gruebel:

It depends some Ladders have a pump built in and some require water from an engine

anyone know if they mentioned when that media package is coming out?

sometime soon I read about I cant remember what it is though

Does anyone know what the Media Package Will be

No FDNY trucks have pumps on them. The tower ladders are capable of receiving a supply line from an engine to supply their master stream, but don't have a pump and the straight sticks and tillers don't have any capabilities to pump or receive water at all.

Exactly, which is why they don't call them 'quints'