FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Remember, has to be a suprise!!! Will the station have a dog?! lol just joking! Really loving this! Went to NY and seen a new Marauder and I'm very glad they got the lights correct in this game. It looks like a christmas tree.

you know what would be cool, with every engine and truck company, their should be a lieutenant that can command the company and call for assistance.

also their should be an engineer/operator to set up hoses and operate the ladders. for each company. if their was something like that they should have diffrent uniforms that clearly represent who they are :cheers:

This may sound a bit crazy but.......if the publisher of this game was smart, he would hire the NY Mod team to do the US version of 2012. Sorry, but the European version of this game doesn't interest me at all. It hasn't in years. It's amazing to me why a game like the NY Mod hasn't come out already here in the States. I think that they are building the game that American firefighters want to play.

Since nobody wants to be constructive I will be, I'd suggest changing the wheels out to slightly rounder ones, otherwise it looks pretty good. The SUV market over here doesnt have boxy wheels as bad as big rigs do for example, so they have a bit of a curve at the top=) and the rim it's self is a bit too deep for the trucky not being a dually. Otherwise I like it, nice work on the chromed parts=)

I was going to say (If I kept up with this as much as I should), the truck looks kinda like a lowrider. lol I don't know why though. Maybe it's because the wheels are too small. Good GREAT job though! I really like all of the things you've done. Especially with the high rise packs and new animations.

The bars on the rear are where they are on all of the Excursions, so I think they're fine, the image is deceptive on ride height so it's hard to say, from the angle the running boards are definately going to make it look like it's sitting lower than it actually is. Bear in mind these things all look "similar" but I've found that no two of the excursions are exactly identical in the lightbar configurations. The wheels I still believe are far too deep, they appear as though they are more designed for a dually, and could afford an extra row of polys along the edge to make it appear a bit rounder on the edge before the tread. I don't believe the scale is off on them, if it is, it would be the rim not the wheel it's self.

If you look at the old picture of B1, you'll see that a lot of things have improved. More things are 'pushed out' on the truck and not everything looks like a texture. It makes it more lifelike and 3d to say the least.