FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I'm glad you guys are still working on this. I seen your load screens and I do like them.

I kinda like the idea of having the skyline and loading the way you have it then like engine on the left, battalion in the middle facing you and then ladder on the right but I guess that will just take more time away from the mod to do that but would look pretty neat I think.

Keep up the good work like always and can't wait to see what you do with the load screens.

really now?

Yeah, that's about it. I could use the extra cash ;)

o i meant dysons ny sub mod sry

That's fine there's what, four otg?

Show some respect, especially to a moderator...

In all fairness, i was saucy to him, So don't get raggin on him too too much now. I did put in the winky face, but all I know, that only applies to the pepole I know for sarcasm, for him and his popuilation it oculd be a totally different face for sarcasm.

Guest Francis

Yeah, that's about it. I could use the extra cash ;)

That's fine there's what, four otg?

In all fairness, i was saucy to him, So don't get raggin on him too too much now. I did put in the winky face, but all I know, that only applies to the pepole I know for sarcasm, for him and his popuilation it oculd be a totally different face for sarcasm.

Lol NFK is becoming the new Mikey. XD

What? :huh:

Everyone goes off topic and shows how much spam it causes over pointless things. That's all this topic is mainly and they are tired of coming to this topic to tell people to get back on topic.

Let's keep this on topic with the NYC mod so people don't have to read back so many pages of spam to just see what the REAL progress of the mod is. Yes, I know, I just added one more post to this mess but I for one am tired of reading pages of pointless stuff and ready to read why I am looking at this topic and that is to watch progress and give them opinion or tell them they are doing a great job on a great piece of work.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic::1046275976_nospam:

Lol NFK is becoming the new Mikey. XD

Alwyas been a little Mike... After all, who doesn't wanna be like Mike?

ok lol i dont know if that was sarcasim or not francis

For your sake, I'd assume not.

What? :huh:

Everyone goes off topic and shows how much spam it causes over pointless things. That's all this topic is mainly and they are tired of coming to this topic to tell people to get back on topic.

Let's keep this on topic with the NYC mod so people don't have to read back so many pages of spam to just see what the REAL progress of the mod is. Yes, I know, I just added one more post to this mess but I for one am tired of reading pages of pointless stuff and ready to read why I am looking at this topic and that is to watch progress and give them opinion or tell them they are doing a great job on a great piece of work.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic::1046275976_nospam:

you do realize the PM button would've worked too... You could've explained to him there, and that would've avoided an extra nothing post... I think the NY mod should start re-releasing old info, just to try and grab people's attention and get them to stop spamming..

How about this, since I'm such a nice person, anyone that posts here within the next week that isn't posting something NY mod related will have their post deleted. A second offence of this will receive an automatic plus 1 warning level. I'm being nice because I'm not warning you the first time for disobeying staff directions.

Thank you and have a nice day.

How about this, since I'm such a nice person, anyone that posts here within the next week that isn't posting something NY mod related will have their post deleted. A second offence of this will receive an automatic plus 1 warning level. I'm being nice because I'm not warning you the first time for disobeying staff directions.

Be happy I'm far too lazy to actually enforce such a policy, I'd just warn people for it the first time and save myself the headache for the 2nd one when they didnt think their post went through... He's a much more efficient and courteous Mike.

+5 brownie points for NFK for the puckering;)

If there were updates, I;m sure they'd tell us. The most recent one (not sure if you've seen it or not) is a few pages back, Time said that the models are complete. Just know that just because models are complete, doesn't mean everything else is or is close to complete.

I wish I could do that in Zmod but it's too confusing for me. Anyway, I love the lights on the trucks because I checked the internet and everything looks realistic. Also, for the screens (which are great) can you put Rescue 1 on there maybe? Don't really wanna put you guys through a lot.

Wow that's great, I've never known they changed. Did they change Tower 1 too or is still the old cab?

ladder 1 and 1 battalion are still the old ones

Are you going to put Engine 44 in the First post too because its in the loading screen so it must be in the mod

i said in the past that i'm going to update the whole first page when i find the time