MikeyPI

Congrats to Francis:

Are you really only 15?

I think he is lol. I asked him about his GF since he said they were engaged or whatever when he was a mod on the EFR forum. Kinda weird and somewhat perverted, but oh well...

Congratz anyway! :cheers-mate:

Guest Francis

Congrats with your "own personal wake-up siren" baby (daughter? or a bad boy?) :)

It's a boy, and he will be living with his mother for a couple of times, so I'm not getting woke up. That's until we find an affordable apartment. :)

Are you really only 15?

I am, but think about 16 years old girls who raise their child alone. And we're two in the process, if one single girl can do it, we both can do it, together. :)

I think he is lol. I asked him about his GF since he said they were engaged or whatever when he was a mod on the EFR forum. Kinda weird and somewhat perverted, but oh well...

Congratz anyway! :cheers-mate:

Yes I am engaged too, not nearly married though. Perverted.. Lol. :gut:

Thank you all, I appreciate it a lot. :)

Guest Francis

Yeah, baby blues.. That's the thing. :) She might think I'm a total jack-a** the next two weeks. :( Can't wait until my boy's here. :)

And lol NFK, you weren't online at that time. :(

Congradulations!! We need to see some pics.

It's a boy, and he will be living with his mother for a couple of times, so I'm not getting woke up. That's until we find an affordable apartment. smile.gif

I am, but think about 16 years old girls who raise their child alone. And we're two in the process, if one single girl can do it, we both can do it, together. smile.gif

Yes I am engaged too, not nearly married though. Perverted.. Lol. gut.gif

Thank you all, I appreciate it a lot. smile.gif

An apartment? You're moving into an apartment together?

In some places you can marry at 15 or 16 with parental consent. I've heard of stories where people get married before they graduate high school. I don't know if they live together in one of their houses or move out or what since they're still in high school.

Guest Francis

Congradulations!! We need to see some pics.

I'll post some, don't worry. :)

An apartment? You're moving into an apartment together?

In some places you can marry at 15 or 16 with parental consent. I've heard of stories where people get married before they graduate high school. I don't know if they live together in one of their houses or move out or what if they're still in high school.

And yes we will move together in a few weeks/months, so we can raise the little guy together. :prop: I didn't ask myself if I could marry at 15, 16 or so because that's just not needed at the moment, and costs a lot. We need the money for our studies, our apartment and our child. :)