MikeyPI

Congrats to Francis:

Guest Francis

A cute looking baby,

once again congrats.

and let them talk about age, i know 12year olds that would make better parents then 40year old once.

Age as always is relative in these sorts of matter.

The person behind is what matters.

Yeah, you are right, and I ignored the Bart guy, I can't see his posts anymore. His problem if he needs help and I'm the only one to know. ;)

Cute kid, no way in hell that I could be a (good) dad at my age. I hope you got a a some what good paying job. :)

Yeah, you are right, and I ignored the Bart guy, I can't see his posts anymore. His problem if he needs help and I'm the only one to know. ;)

Yes, for sure. You are the only one to know, I need help.

As you know everything, you are perfect.

For me, you are not even a moderator anymore.

I never insulted you, you did it for the 5th time now.

I wanted to stop reacting in this topic, but I won't let anyone insult me.

Congratulations francis :) Hope everything is well.

I take it 7lbs is good for a baby yes?

I never insulted you, you did it for the 5th time now.

Well, considering the different countries you and Francis are from, you could easily have insulted him.

Being a dad at 15 years old is not normal anywhere in the Western World.

Not in Europe, not in US, not in Canada.

:mad22:

I thought you said you wouldnt't visit this topic again...

Stop complaining. This topic was for us to congratulate Francis. If you don't like it then don't visit the topic ;)

Ok, I'm sorry if this is going to be off topic and I think I shouldn't post it, but I also feel it needs to be pointed out:

Being a dad at 15 years old is not normal anywhere in the Western World.

Not in Europe, not in US, not in Canada.

Actually, it is normal. What you're talking about is what's "Socially acceptable".

This "social acceptance" rubbish changes all the time. You might say it's wrong and others might condemn Francis too, but that's only because you think it's wrong - that doesn't make it wrong.

To stay on topic:

I just noticed the time from the picture - 23:42. I bet you were really tired :P

Dear Bart,

You mustn't understand drop it. This is not the place to whine and sook about your moral beliefs against someone else's. As MikeyPI said, regardless of your beliefs about the subject this is neither the time nor place. You were asked kindly to drop it, and you didn't. We could've warned you right out from the start, but we chose not to, we asked you kindly to stop. But since you don't understand stop, and you insist on complaining about how it's not normal*you are receiving a warning for it. If you continue to carry on, we will suspend your posting rights.

*Sex is a natural thing and has been for quite some time. It's how humans reproduce, it was only relatively recently that people stopped having children in their teens and moved on to waiting until around 20 or so (for the majority) Society has accepted this as the new norm, however there are still many cases where it is not the situation, and teenage parents are nothing new.

Just for those of you wondering, I am indifferent on the subject. However, if I had an opinion, I would go to planned parenthood, or another forum where that is the appropriate place. This is not. Consider this the verbal warning to everyone who wishes to debate the appropriate age for parenthood. If it continues for anyone, warnings will be issued immediately with no prior notice.

Let me be clear:

I wanted to stop. I did for a while. But your colleague Francis couldn't resist insulting me by saying I need help. Do I have to let him insult me? I never do that, and certainly not by someone from a staff.

Without wanting to mingle with staff-business, I think the problem is somewhere else.

But I rest my case. Like I did before.

Oh my god he's soooooo cute. lol.

He shall be... The Emergency Prodigy lol again.

I don't care if you're 15 or 150 I think you'll make one helluva dad.

I hovever am a different story.

I could never be a father, a 30 year old goth dad who is home only at night would just kill my kid.

I hovever am a different story.

I could never be a father, a 30 year old goth dad who is home only at night would just kill my kid.

I honestly wish I didn't read that. Now I can't focus on anything else other than a Goth father :laugh:

And that's why children have a mum :P

no children have mum's because without them, then they'd still be sperm cells

You seem like you're ready to take on the challenge of fatherhood and the upcoming lack of sleep, and hey if you're ready, power to you, if not, well even more power to you, you'll need it :P

anthonya.png

Rough little picture. But cute.

Nope in addition, daddy needs his sleep. I'd get so pissy if when I needed sleep I didn't get it. Plus I KNOW that some day I won't come home from work and my kid will go "Mommy where's daddy?" That will make you jump up in a cold sweat.

BTW Francis,

NEVER EVER EVER give your kid hot wheels cars before they are four. I grew up as a dad (My dad died two days after my 15th birthday) to so many brothers and sisters that they will throw them at you and they will hurt. Also leave all your valuables out of reach (Just trust me on that one;))

CLOSED!

You guys knew this would happen the moment you posted the topic. If you guys are unable to accept a debate, why the heck are you posting this?

If some of you will whine now, fine then I'll be the ass of the year.

And yes, I got enough of playing babysitter for kids... get adult people, seriously

Thank you

Congratulations to your new son, Francis. Since we all have a free speech of mind, I do have to say that I agree to Bart and I'm probably not the only one who agrees with him. I wonder if Francis -15 years old- is actually capable of raising a kid. Whetether it's normal in your country or not in my opinion it was just plain stupid to get a kid at that age. I really hope your parents give their full support, but keep in mind that a baby needs his real parents too if he wants to grow up normally. These were my 2 cents, I hope your kid is healthy and grows up normally. :holdglass: