MikeyPI

Congrats to Francis:

Francis man, Thats absolutely great. Congrats! And good luck with your (as stan calls it) "Wake-up siren" haha. in all seriousness, congrats. and good luck to your future, babys future, and the mothers future.

Guest Francis

Francis man, Thats absolutely great. Congrats! And good luck with your (as stan calls it) "Wake-up siren" haha. in all seriousness, congrats. and good luck to your future, babys future, and the mothers future.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :)

Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Mikey knew it before it happened? I think there's a Chuck Norris impersonator here :P

More than anything else. This is just awesome. :D

I think I will wait for 15 more years to enjoy the awesomeness of being a father :P . I hope you and Roxanne have a good time raising the little buddy with all the love a little kid needs. Will Roxanne continue school?

Congratualtions Francis!

I hope you and your girlfriend can raise your son with all the love and care he needs. I hope your parents are supporting you? Else I can imagine you might have a tough time ahead (no free babysitters etc.).

Best of luck with little Anthony.

Guest Francis

Yes, both of our parents will help us. E.G: Her father does not work so he will babysit the little guy while we are at school. We will continue studying indeed, otherwise we couldn't make him live with a McDonald's job. ^^

Being the Belgian pain in the ass, I do have moral objections.

At 15, you're simply not ready to be a father.

So I won't be congratulating you.

Hope I won't be hated for that.

But still wishing you all the best!

Guest Francis

Congrats! :holdglass: Wish you, Roxanne, and Anthony the best of luck! :happy: Will I still see you on the forums?

Thanks, and yes you will. :)

Being the Belgian pain in the ass, I do have moral objections.

At 15, you're simply not ready to be a father.

So I won't be congratulating you.

Hope I won't be hated for that.

But still wishing you all the best!

And so I'm ignoring you, you're simply not a person with a real mind

Bart, you may have your moral objections but this is not a political or morality topic, you want to air your views there are sites like that... You know try Planned Parenthood or something... This is a topic to congratulate a new father, his age and situation is his business. The way I see it, you're not the father so why not just let it go? Congrats on the healthy little guy buddy, best of luck with him=)

Guest Francis

Ok, I keep shut.

But still, can't force me to congratulate.

We all know that, but not doing so will get you hated by all the other ones that have congratulated me yesterday and today. You just don't have a heart. And by the way, do not ever congratulate me.

And I'm propably the first person who tells you this? Well, I'm not the only person who thinks so. I'm just not someone who keeps his mouth shut. Prepare for more thoughts like this in the future!

And telling that 'I don't have a heart' and 'I will be hated by everyone' aren't exactly adult terms. I said I would rest my case, but you had to insult me (which I never did)!

But now, I rest my case. Won't come back in this topic.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

I knew this topic would result in this :) Anyways guys please just leave it...

Every person has it's own opinions and even thought I am the kind of guy waiting long long time before doing something similar, sometimes circumstances and things that happen in your life change the way how you live

And Francis, take your position as staff member...I don't think that we are in the need to flame members with "You will be hated by..." if they say something we dislike. We are not here for something like that.

I sort of feel that same way as Bart, but I still gave my congratulations. I especially don't think you should be moving into your own apartment with your girlfriend and son at age 15 but that's your business. If both your parents are okay with it and you can support yourselves, I suppose that makes it slightly better but still.

As for the photo definitly upload it now, but take some more later.

Yeah good idea. The quality isn't the best though.

A cute looking baby,

once again congrats.

and let them talk about age, i know 12year olds that would make better parents then 40year old once.

Age as always is relative in these sorts of matter.

The person behind is what matters.