THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

The mack wasn't engine 4 e4 was never showed until now the old model was an older type seagrave but was giving problems so it was changed to the qauntum the mack is UMFD engine 24-A witch is an off map unit used as a mutail aid rig

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini

Gotcha, just confused on my part, saw this earlier:

Em42014-08-1609-42-13-89_zps6ed46b46.png

The story line for us is that River Falls needed a new Engine so they sold their Engine 4 Mack CF to Upper Mountain and used the funds to help but the Pierce Quantum. Upper Mountain took her and had her pump repaired and use it as their 2nd Due Engine.

Its been a while since I last checked in here and damn THVFD It looks great! I love what you done with the units.

thank you ya'lls feed back helps us know what to change we'll have a sweet surprise in the next few days

thanks for all the postive comments guys been quite for a while reason being is i've been modeling a few things for western NY mod while waiting on skins for RF and got a shoulder injury but while being quite these where made

two international ambulances ik both say A-1 but that is bc the model is worng lol but the cab is itchboy's the rear is googe's and the lightbar is nniccos and mentor for mashing them all together they came from riverside mod thanks to all 4 of them

and the Timberland coroners van the model is bama's and the lights are bama's so thanks to him

The story behind the mack was that she got a refit after being sold to Upper Mountain which they used for updated lighting, poly tank, new hale pump and some minor body work.

Looks real good! Can't wait to play this.

thank you its getting closer as mentor fixed the limited water supply

Wow! Loving it, will you be able to post some pictures of the police units?

PD is in the works merritt is on vacation and i'm using that time to make some stations for Terrow and his western NY mod once pd gets some progress done then posts will be up here