THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

that Mack though :rolleyes:

to be honest i think they should both have a spot on the map because both of them are amazing :D

There will only be one of those on map bc ive got an older style seagrave made by helljumper51 as engine 4 :)

That's tough, the I like the Mack because it looks like my engine, but the Kenworth is really cool looking.

Haha I was thinking the same thing that is a tough question on witch one to be housed on map

ok guys and gals time for an update merritt skined ladder 1 after i cahnged the rear protion since it was giving problems for the skin here is the work(she is also lighted already)

On another note take a look at the detail of this skin here below is a up close picture of dimond plate cevrons on the rear of ladder 1

PURE GOLD! :12:

Could I suggest redoing the beacon lights on the back of the Mack? I've seen plenty of old trucks with new lightbars on them but have never seen one where they went to the trouble of modernizing the rear bed lights.

Could I suggest redoing the beacon lights on the back of the Mack? I've seen plenty of old trucks with new lightbars on them but have never seen one where they went to the trouble of modernizing the rear bed lights.

Im not that good of a lighter to do the roateries did good enough to make the ones on engine 2

due to the vote being ahead by 10 votes we have decided to end the poll early the winning engine is the kenworth witch will be stationed at station 3 and the mack will be a mutail aid rig called off map

Willl you be making this for em5 aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as for it being EM5 probably not as i dont think i can run EM5 on my computer and i wont have the money to get EM5

But on a brighter note the skins for brush 2 and brush 3 are compeleted brush 2 is a f350(itchboy's model) with a skid unit(mikeypi's model) pictures below and Brush 3 is and F550(itcboy owns the chasi, EMC-Unit owns the rescue body, Mikeypi owns the skid unit thanks to you three for making the models) brush 3 is the same type of brush that is on my volly department(rescue/brush) it will be able to respond to MVAs(it will have the jaws of life) but enough talk lets get to the pictures

Wow, those brush trucks are really nice! Along with bama's, these are the best I've seen, especially Brush 3.

Thanks ill be working on the lights for brush 3 wensday or late tomorrow I just love how the brush truck from my department is in em4 :) and will serve the same purpose as the real one

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Loving Brush 3. A neighboring department here has one like that, and we're thinking about a similar truck being our next purchase.

They are great saying that from experance just need off road tires ans guys stay posted im working on a new tank portion of a tanker

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

hey guys and gals time for an update to show everyone me and merritt have been hard at work a few personal things got in the way but heres what has been most recently done new skin for Rescue 1 and video of the engineers truck lights and the lights for brushes 2 and 3 all lights done by me as for the song in the video of the brush's lights it is "Show me your firetruck", from the soundtrack of the movie "Backdraft"(great movie). Composed by Hans Zimmer but enough talk now to the good stuff

Lights look good, however I would tone down the radiation a little. Maybe just make them a little smaller and don't make them extend so far out. Just my opinion, not that it matters. Mod looks good though! :holdglass:  :holdglass: