THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Nice! Looks like a lot of the brush trucks around my place (although considerably newer and nicer lol)

Haha next one is gonna be a special one :) stay tuned it will be posted later tonight or tomorrow

ok guys here is one of the 2 final model products of the preview i gave the other day made out of the skid unit(mikeypi made it) and itchboys f350 model and the lightbar is NNICOs NOTE: the skin is not finnished

bandicam2014-08-0100-48-55-384_zps13b651

bandicam2014-08-0100-49-05-504_zps75d3d3

Not sure if you planned on doing this later or not but I would suggest putting some equipment mounts on the tank, it looks a bit dull at the moment, a rake and a Pulaski perhaps.

Not sure if you planned on doing this later or not but I would suggest putting some equipment mounts on the tank, it looks a bit dull at the moment, a rake and a Pulaski perhaps.

Cant model them even so mostt of them we have here have them stored under the skid unit so there ya go :)

*nadda FF so be happy I did the best I could with it, I dunno anything about those things or what they entail =)

Yes im happy with it and super grateful you decided to model it for me

Hey guys here is Brush 3 model pics soon

Thanks MikeyPI it can out awesome and pretty spot on. There are a lot of depts that don't like gear stored in the open as they get damaged by the elements faster. That's why we send a Heavy Rescue with a brush assignment here so all the tools and manpower come with the pickups. Looks great though and once again thanks for hooking us up with it.

We have a jury-riged skid unit in ours (redneck engineering job) and our equipment is in 3 big metal boxes on the truck and rakes stashed in the gaps. It really does look great what you all have done.

Just wait untill the skins are finnished I love merrits work he's amazing at it but once the skin is finnished for brush 3 ill show off pictures of it(to my knowlage it is the first unit of its kind in em4)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

ok guys and gals time for some good news and some bad news

bad news the mod will be progressing slower than it has been i start school tomorrow

good news got the sheriff skin decided the skin is going to stay how it looks below the model is itchboys chevy tahoe the lightbar is niccos skin made by merrit long lights soon to come by me

ok guys and gals time for an update merritt skined ladder 1 after i cahnged the rear protion since it was giving problems for the skin here is the work(she is also lighted already)

On another note take a look at the detail of this skin here below is a up close picture of dimond plate cevrons on the rear of ladder 1

Wow, that sucks how you have to start school tomorrow. Love the sheriff SUV and ladder!

Already started and im trying to get a job but ill contunue working on the mod but only in free time and also thank you for the good feedback really glad that everybody is liking the sheriff skin since its the first skin merritt made for the sheriff (first try)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Coming soon will be a video of Rescue 1's lights which were done by THVFD himself. I can't wait to get paint on her possible one of my favorite rigs from the mod. ALSO coming very soon will be previews of Engine 3 a kenworth Commercial Chassis and Engine 4 a Mack CF. Both will be in the mod but we will have you guys vote on which one will be stationed and which one won't.

ok guys heres the video of lights the skin is not what will be on there lol :) the lights where done by me and the viedo was made by me the aurtor of the model is  the Emergency Brasil Mod Team the lightbar is nnicco's whelen lightbar

ok Guys and Gals time for you all to vote here i show two engines one a kenworth model components are owned by mikeypi and bama and then we have a open back mack model owned by RD_Saarland the lightbar is nicco's whelen lightbar i want ya'll to vote witch engine to be stationed on map witch one wins will have a bay in the fire station as engine 3 and the one that does not win will be an off map mutail aid unit poll will be up in a few (the poll will end on augest 30)