THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

That is an epic skin. Great job!

thanks glad you all like them

looks awesome 

thanks

awesome ambo

thanks

Hey guys i'm currently looking for someone who can script a control panel, doors, and roofs for each station the total amount  ofstations is 6 stations(EMS included) if anybody can do this send me a PM and i'll get back to you as soon as possible

Hey Guys heres an update Ambo skins here you will see Ambo 1(model by itchboy) they are not run along with fire they will have sepeart stations the skins by merrit long(no changes this is the only skin going to be made)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c280/thvfd1/River%20Falls/Em42014-07-2620-45-06-630_zpsc27abb26.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c280/thvfd1/River%20Falls/Em42014-07-2620-45-16-899_zps9ea3802a.jpg

Better than black.  :happy:

hey guys heres what i've been working on for the past few days it is a new station model the model is going to be station 1 it will have a roof and doors heres a WIP picture of it this is my first building that is scratch made 

Please keep going guys. Your work is very impressive. I'm looking forward to River Falls.

well on that note its going to slow bc i turned 16 yesterday and i'm going to try and get a job but it will continue

That is a nice looking ambulance.

thank you

so thanks to MikeyPi there will be a new type of brush truck a picture of a part of the brush will be below a lot will know what it is and a lot will not know what it is but for thoses who dont know what it is it's a skid unit

ok guys here is one of the 2 final model products of the preview i gave the other day made out of the skid unit(mikeypi made it) and itchboys f350 model and the lightbar is NNICOs NOTE: the skin is not finnished