THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

Wow, that's a lot of radiation on those brush truck lights!  Nice job though, same with the rescue.  I like it!

thanks and schools taking my time lol but i still get stuff done

Lights look good, however I would tone down the radiation a little. Maybe just make them a little smaller and don't make them extend so far out. Just my opinion, not that it matters. Mod looks good though! :holdglass:  :holdglass:

thanks mentor soon to head your way to do the scripts and the radiation is set up that way as i used the montana mod engine as an example with the radation :) 

looks good, remember the heaver the radiation the more the CPU works harder. It cause lag, unless you have a good video card and system.

Also try lifting the radiation to top lightbar level good luck.

I make and run the mod on an intel and no lag and idk how to do the otjer thing

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

quick update merritt long did a model update on the tanker and i love and so does he video of lights below

sorry about the music its what i listin to while modding i do not own any credits of it it was on an internet radio

Everyone excited for the brooklyn mod bc i am but while waiting i decided to script out Station 2 i found a great station model by RD_Saarland i edited it to remove the roof and added ceilings to the walls and the side room(no its not accesable bc no door in the bay area) and now we the rest of the stations are going to be this model other than station 1

It'll be cool if the front of the station had a different type of pavement and said E-2 B-2 ect infront of the bays

i would love to do that but i dont like using decals and i dont have the woods editable map texture to do so

hey guys give a huge shoutout to Itchboy solved a ton of my problems and added Limited water supply(thanks again itchboy) and bc of itchboy doing that River Falls rescue crews got their first run (sorry for the double post mods)