THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

This is a mod that me and several members from squad 55 have been working on as a side project and only for fun we where calling it BakersField but after i found out that BakersField was a place in California i renamed it to river falls as of right now i've only got a few units reskined to what the skin will be i've changed them a few times but i've created one i've liked and i'm going to keep them as that there are no new models since i can't create a model from scratch only bits from one model put together with another model it is going to be started off of FD Command patch 3 and i'm only going to be using scripts from it i plan on changing the map to something else idk what yet once my scripter understands how i want the script to be (6 fire stations 3 bays in each, and EMS has their own stations) i'll get it planned out currently i'm switching the models from the original mod i started off of into FD Command and creating new prototypes so that it is more orginized with the files and i'll be creating lights here is the team and credits

*if anyone sees a model or something that is not credited or credited right PM me and ill get it fixed

Team
THVFD - lights, modeling, mapping
MerrittLong - skins,Models
Itchboy-mapping, modeling, scripting
Credits
Hoppah,Bama,Itchboy,NathanDollinger, ShaneGreen,Nico,Dyson,NYCERU,Cops,Helljumper51, and the games that itchboy got his models from(if i left anyone out sorry got a lot of models and stuff just PM me and ill get your name on here)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

:WTF:  is up with your models? Do you have any idea?

unfortinatly i dont its not the models it the game itself ik that much but i've learned how to be able to play the game and mod with it like that

i have no clue what GPU i'm using all ik is i have an intel lol

the problem that has occored in the pictures dosnt happen vary often so therefore i'm not to worryied about it i just leave it alone

Edited by THVFD

I had a Toshiba Satellite laptop with an Intel card and EM4 would do this same thing from time to time.Never had this problem with my desktops that had Nvidea cards.

I had a Toshiba Satellite laptop with an Intel card and EM4 would do this same thing from time to time.Never had this problem with my desktops that had Nvidea cards.

francly this problem don't bother me bc ive learned to play the game with it like that and it don't happen varry often so i dont worry about it
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is the Ambulance model that i mashed together the skin will be reskined in a few days lol the skin is gonna be a lil while got to reskin portions of it line by line

River Falls Ambulance 1

• Downvote 1

Ambulance looks cool (if a little unprofessional :happy: )

actualy i've seen plenty of ambos with designs like that lol but still not finnished with it but its gonna look really good in the mod

• Downvote 1

My opinion: In a bad situation people want the responders to be professional and part of that is looking professional and acting professional. The looking professional comes into having clean gear and wearing uniforms correctly and also having professional looking vehicles and driving professionally too. I agree that it is nice to lighten the mood when possible but if they wanted "cool" and entertainment they would have called the circus instead of 911.

that is a good point but another thing a lot of departments look at exspecially glasgow kentucky is weather the rigs are nice with the two i mentioned are nice id provide pictures if i had them

• Downvote 1