Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
FDNY2352

Riverdale Submod - The Bronx, NY (WIP)

Sorry for no updates in a while. I've been busy with college. Anyway aside from that I have now finalized version 1.0 units. The units are:

FDNY:

Battalion 27

Engine 52

Ladder 52

FDNY EMS:

Ambulance 551

Supervisor 941

NYPD:

RMP-3425
RMP-4637
RMP-7250
RMP-4218
REP Truck-5710

*The list may be different to the final product.

More news!

I have worked out a way that enables a unit to be called onto the map once. The aim is for this to make it more realistic as there isn't more than one type of unit i.e there is only one engine 52 in the fdny so you can only call in one engine 52 in game.
Edited by FDNY2352

2 hours ago, Noah Young said:

Where is the download link?

This topic is nearly four years old, and you've already been reminded about the site rules so congratulations, you've won your first warning point.

Topic locked to prevent further unnecessary bumping, author can contact me or one of the other mods to unlock if need be.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, FDNY2352 said:

Out of nowhere with a map development update??? Absolutely amazing, keep it up, mod looks promising.

Is there any way you could update the photos of vehicles from when the topic was first started? They are no longer available and many of us would like to see them now that the mod is kind up coming back to light.

Thanks, photos have been updated and more are to come. Been working again on the map tonight but not got as much done as I would of liked to.

2 hours ago, FDNY2352 said:

Thanks, photos have been updated and more are to come. Been working again on the map tonight but not got as much done as I would of liked to.

Same thing happens to me. "Alright I am gonna do 1, 2, and 3." *Ends up doing only #1" It happens. Keep it up though.

Looking nice. Cant wait to see the completed map