Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bama1234

Montana Mod v2.1 (In Development) Download link removed by Authors

Recommended Posts

From what I can remember, the Monida units parked fine but the yellow Beaverhead trucks werent supposed to have the station commands at all. Idk though, its been such a long time that I cant remember what was broken on the old version.


Based on everyone's tips, Ive put together the 2 most likely bars that the EMS Excursion could have. The top is the Code3 Defender while the bottom is the classic 2100 bar. Ive also looked into other brands such as 911EP and Star Signal, but none seem to match. A third possible option could be the SoundOff nforce but it seems to be uncommon to the area.

I also doubt an EMS agency in a state such as Montana would use some off brand MIC lightbar.

Untitled.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mercurygrandmarquis1 said:

Doubtfut its a soundoff. There are no dealers in Montana

Thats very informative, thank you for letting us know that they dont have dealers out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt have time this weekend to show the more complicated calls, but here's something that was requested by a lot people. What can I do to make it look a bit less....harsh? @Ghost Graphic Designs correctly pointed out that it looks like the patient just "noped" out of the scene so Id appreciate information into how patient refusals go and how long they take.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, itchboy said:

What can I do to make it look a bit less....harsh? @Ghost Graphic Designs correctly pointed out that it looks like the patient just "noped" out of the scene so Id appreciate information into how patient refusals go and how long they take.

I suppose if it were a mental health case and the person was refusing help you could require some sort of Police intervention? Not sure how much you want to add/change what you already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is an idea. A callout for a drunk person but when the cops get there, he will be acting extremely drunk and then he would pass out prompting a response from EMS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcflame1 said:

Here is an idea. A callout for a drunk person but when the cops get there, he will be acting extremely drunk and then he would pass out prompting a response from EMS

I already have something similar where the drunk person callout spawns an injured person instead of a normal one. Would that work?

It would also be possible for me to make them faint as soon as the cops arrive but it would seem kinda funny that they pass out just with the cops around. Maybe I could do a random timer on it perhaps?

3 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

I suppose if it were a mental health case and the person was refusing help you could require some sort of Police intervention? Not sure how much you want to add/change what you already have.

A call similar to that is in the works. I dont know when Ill be able to fully program it in, but I am definitely doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, itchboy said:

I didnt have time this weekend to show the more complicated calls, but here's something that was requested by a lot people. What can I do to make it look a bit less....harsh? @Ghost Graphic Designs correctly pointed out that it looks like the patient just "noped" out of the scene so Id appreciate information into how patient refusals go and how long they take.

Strong work sir! It's awesome to see you taking the feedback from this long, drawn out forum thread and implanting some of the provided ideas into this modification. I trust that this will become one of the best mods out there and time will tell. Keep it up man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, itchboy said:

I didnt have time this weekend to show the more complicated calls, but here's something that was requested by a lot people. What can I do to make it look a bit less....harsh? @Ghost Graphic Designs correctly pointed out that it looks like the patient just "noped" out of the scene so Id appreciate information into how patient refusals go and how long they take.

Being on a volunteer ambulance with a fire company, 99% of the time there's a paid company there for around 3 or 4 minutes before we arrive. Generally after that is a 10-15 minute time where we do evaluation and determine if the patient can refuse. (They cannot if they are altered mental). After they refuse with the ambulance, generally patrol will have them sign a statement saying that they refused.

 

Edit- Then looking at drunk patients they qualify under altered mental status. They either go to the hospital with the ambulance or they get taken by patrol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alex Neumeister said:

Being on a volunteer ambulance with a fire company, 99% of the time there's a paid company there for around 3 or 4 minutes before we arrive. Generally after that is a 10-15 minute time where we do evaluation and determine if the patient can refuse. (They cannot if they are altered mental). After they refuse with the ambulance, generally patrol will have them sign a statement saying that they refused.

Edit- Then looking at drunk patients they qualify under altered mental status. They either go to the hospital with the ambulance or they get taken by patrol

Thats interesting. So some cases actually have them get taken to jail?

In the current script setup, the drunk person and altered mental state calls are programmed to require police, but then they only detain the person and put them in the ambulance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in Czech (Europe) it works like if you are drunk cops will call an ambulance and together or just the cops will transport you into hospital where is (roghly translated) Catcher bay - Záchytka - where you get a bed, but is more likely a prison cell and in the morning you are released with a huge bill to pay, so more like jail hospital

would be cool if you would be abe to like transport them into another city with that, here are like 10 of these for whole country so when you get there it can be extremly expensive trip http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe in most of the U.S. the drunk has the choice of going to the hospital or straight to jail. most chose hospital to try to put off going to jail for a few hours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the person's is down like that on the ground they go to hospital unless refusal.  I would have the civil person stand up maybe looked dazed a little, light headed.  Drunk person same way or in the sitting position.  Also have EMS be able to place arrest command, EDP'S emotional disturbed persons , drunks in the Ambulance.  Usually the drunk's will go in the drunk tank protective custody for six hours (teens call parents and release forthwith when they show up.)  You could also have script where the victim E.D.P. starts fighting with the Police OT same for fights and Domestic violence = Officer in needs assistance trouble call.  90% of calls are mostly DVIP , E.D.P., medical assist.   

Small towns should have a few bar's opposite ends of town, for fights calls and EMS calls and for DVIP Victim who were assaulted call detectives and take pictures.  The victim will go's to hospital unless refusal.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, itchboy said:

Thats interesting. So some cases actually have them get taken to jail?

In the current script setup, the drunk person and altered mental state calls are programmed to require police, but then they only detain the person and put them in the ambulance.

Generally they will choose the medical treatment over going to jail. It's basically go to the hospital with us or them though. Other times if they are drunk and violent the patient will be handcuffed or soft-restrained to the stretcher and a officer must ride in the ambulance to the hospital in the ambulance. Some officers try to get around this by saying they will follow the ambulance in their car, but they are supposed to be in the ambulance. I think I have only seen one time the drunk person has been taken straight to the jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alex Neumeister said:

Generally they will choose the medical treatment over going to jail. It's basically go to the hospital with us or them though. Other times if they are drunk and violent the patient will be handcuffed or soft-restrained to the stretcher and a officer must ride in the ambulance to the hospital in the ambulance. Some officers try to get around this by saying they will follow the ambulance in their car, but they are supposed to be in the ambulance. I think I have only seen one time the drunk person has been taken straight to the jail.

You are correct sir but that would be a fun script to do escort EMS to HP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love the modification, it crashes often tough (for me) but it's still amazing to play around with. When I'm bored, I just load up Emergency 4 and start loading the Montana modification, give it 14 minutes and I'm in the game already on my first call. The mod is really well done, especially with the departments such as:

-Park rangers.

-Fish and wildlife (game wardens).

-Beaverhead County Sheriff's Office.

-Mondia Pass Township Police Department.

-Montana Highway Patrol.

-Beaverhead County Fire Department.

-Mondia Pass Township Volunteer Fire Department.

-United States Forsety Service (Fire unit)

-Beaverhead County Emergency Medical Services.

--Beaverhead County Fire Department Emergency Medical Services

-American Medical Response (3rd party/private ambulance company)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you don't mind that half of the departments will be removed, or changed into their real life counterparts.


Impala model by Ubisoft, CVPI model by NNICO. Both lightbars by me.

These PD units are subject to change but are the most complete among the bunch. We are still unsure with the sheriff crown vic because there are pictures that appear to depict two different CVPI's they run instead of just one, and we aren't sure which spec to go with.

Em4Deluxe 2018-07-28 07-54-13-94.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, itchboy said:

I hope you don't mind that half of the departments will be removed, or changed into their real life counterparts.

 


Impala model by Ubisoft, CVPI model by NNICO. Both lightbars by me.

These PD units are subject to change but are the most complete among the bunch. We are still unsure with the sheriff crown vic because there are pictures that appear to depict two different CVPI's they run instead of just one, and we aren't sure which spec to go with.

 

3

Dang, I really loved the all blue lights for the Sheriff's Office.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patient refusals for me differ based upon the nature of the call.

There are normal refusals, someone who just wanted their BP or blood sugar checked or a medical opinion on a minor wound. These usually go by fast, we take a quick patient assessment, maybe give the pt some cold packs, bandages, etc. have them sign the informed consent form and send them on their way. Typically these are either super fast (on and off scene in less than 20 minutes) or super slow (on scene for over an hour because grandma's alzheimers is acting up)

The less common refusals (for me at least) are Against Medical Advice (AMA) This is when I have reason to believe that a patient needs to go to the hospital yet they are refusing either my care as a whole or transport via ambulance. The most AMA calls I have had are cardiac related, think BP through the roof, diaphoretic, SOB, the whole 9 yards. Most of the time you stay on scene with this patient for an extended period of time constantly monitoring vital signs while explaining to them how serious the situation they are in currently is. At this point, I do my best to explain everything and convince them to go to the hospital one way or another and make sure that if they want to go POV, their driver/car is close by. I also give them my company's direct line for dispatch if anything happens as theoretically my ambulance will be close by if they call back. On slow nights, I have followed some POV as far as I could in my zone. 

 

Hopefully this helps.

 

Florida private EMT - 911 basic life support 

Fire-based ALS system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is very true. Generally we won't get any AMAs because either family or their doctor gets on the phone with them and tells them they should go in. Most of the calls are there was a medical problem but it was really minor and there's no reason for transport

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For sake of the mod, would it be reasonable if the medical refusals will only happen in the minor injuries like falls and the generic "person feeling ill" and "person down" calls?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need clarification as to what those are.


We have removed the ability to heal and stabilize without an EMT bag. According to the medics I've spoken to, first aid is all that can be done with no equipment. First aid will take the place of those commands. Healing with an EMT bag will remain as is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itchboy said:

I need clarification as to what those are.

 


We have removed the ability to heal and stabilize without an EMT bag. According to the medics I've spoken to, first aid is all that can be done with no equipment. First aid will take the place of those commands. Healing with an EMT bag will remain as is.

Like a Neighbor Hood watch but for a larger area then a neighbor hood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Like a Neighbor Hood watch but for a larger area then a neighbor hood

Having a neighborhood watch would negate the need for on map PD entirely. For now, no additions will be made to the PD agencies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...