Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
bama1234

Montana Mod v2.1 (In Development) Download link removed by Authors

Marked Police Car Fleet   69 members have voted

1. 1. What setup of marked patrol units should be given to the on map police department?

• '96 Chevrolet Caprice + Chevrolet Lumina
    • Chevrolet Lumina X2
    • '96 Chevrolet Caprice X2
    • '97 CVPI + Dodge Intrepid
    • Dodge Intrepid X2
    • '97 CVPI X2
    • '96 Caprice + '97 CVPI

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3,419 posts in this topic

I never heard of marked cavaliers being used. Generally GM police cars of that era were the impala or the lumina

Oh shit, my mistake.

I meant to say Lumina not Cavalier. Not super famliar with that part of the GM product line, so I got the two mixed up.

The Taurus I'm doing is probably an 03. The 98's look ugly, and I dont want to be staring at this for hours as I build up the model.

1998-Ford-Taurus-LX.jpg

Looks like a Dodge Neon rip-off.

I'm still unsure whether to make it 2 Lumina marked units or one Caprice, one Lumina.

13 hours ago, Rlizard said:

I can't wait to see that Tahoe, sounds good 

The Tahoe we're using is the model thats been in the LA mod for years now. Here it is in my LA mod.

5EFZkpF.png

Ii8ectk.png

Ill take this model, shorten it, remove some parts and add an overhead lightbar to it. Should look good once its finished.

Ok cool, And if it means anything I would suggest to do one lumina, one caprice. Lumina's weren't really great cars in general and were terrible police cars.  My department bought luminas in 1998 last one I saw in front line service was 2000, Most were repainted dark blue got transferred to school safety shortly after they were deemed unfit for patrol they lasted another few years before they started blowing head gaskets before they hit 50k. Our caprices lasted up until 2007 when they started retiring them due to age.

That being said it would still be cool to see one in game. And good call on not doing the catfish taurus the next generation looked a lot better

As long as roof rails are removed and maybe some steel wheels that truck would look good. 

For variety I would suggest 1 caprice and 1 lumina 

Gonna make a poll out of that so that people can decide which setup they want. I'll be limiting suggestions to the vehicles mentioned in previous topics so that we're not making out of place combos like a 2017 truck but with a 1990 car, or a fleet of HEMI Chargers.

I could never mod but this seems like the kind of mod that I would make. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Might I make a suggestion 1 caprice/ 1 CVPI? 

Also have you considered just making the Tahoe a slicktop marked unit? I know a few small depts around me to save on vehicles  when to slicktops because light bars are $$$. 

Keep up the good work!

I added it into the poll.

Does anyone know if Montana volunteer FF POV's run sirens or not? Ive figured out they're allowed a non specified number of (only) red lights. There is no information on siren usage though.

Normally POV's don't run sirens, I know the ones from my department don't but it may be different up there.  

It all depends on the state laws

In my experience the state laws are the law of course but individual fire chiefs also set their own standards. I've known of chiefs who didn't let any POVs run lights/sirens, I've known of chiefs who only let officers run l/s and some that only restricted l/s to junior firefighters (under 18).

23 hours ago, itchboy said:

I added it into the poll.

Does anyone know if Montana volunteer FF POV's run sirens or not? Ive figured out they're allowed a non specified number of (only) red lights. There is no information on siren usage though.

Looks like sirens are legal

http://leg.mt.gov/bills/mca/61/9/61-9-402.htm

It says 'authorized emergency vehicles' though. That part confuses me. I have no idea if that includes POV's or not.

Another function we've decided to implement is a PA system for all siren equipped units.

It includes multiple variants for both male and female units. The command is intended for perimeter and scene control. When you press it, all nearby peds will turn around and leave. Combine this with the 'halt' command on police officers, and you should be able to lock down an area easier than before.

Good for evaluations or moving people out.    Also nice icon mic.  I would used that for emergency vehicles on scene back round radio chatter noise .  it would give a cool real effect.    

21 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Good for evaluations or moving people out.  Will the command work with the civilians?   Also nice icon mic.  I would used that for emergency vehicles on scene back round radio chatter noise .  it would give a cool real effect.    

If you look in the comments in the Video you can see while he is talking to BMA he clearly states that it will

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:05 AM, itchboy said:

It says 'authorized emergency vehicles' though. That part confuses me. I have no idea if that includes POV's or not.

Why  not send a letter down to Monida Pass? You would get a more detailed response, and I bet they'd think it's pretty cool your re-creating their town.

Monida Pass doesnt exist IRL. Its nothing but prairie and a highway.

Here's a video of the portable pond functions. This should make firefighting easier in the mod.

Will there be a tanker at the station in this mod or will it have to be called from off the map?