FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

He meant the support Step Vans, they have varying types of the things but they are basically all Step vans.

The companies with the step vans are companies that are trained to a haz-mat technician level and can handle the basic haz-mat emergencies, this is so A) the haz-mat team isn't responding for every little call, and B) if the haz-mat team's already on a call, they can respond and handle the call.

Guest djbacon93

Look up 2-3 posts FFW TUT said we are not revealing things about the mod at this time or something to that affect anyway stop asking!!!

Station27

I fail to see the "MODERATOR" Next to your name.

Also, I suggest YOU re-read that post yourself. As he didnt say he wasnt revealing anything about the mod.

He said nothing about the trucks and cars that are going to be in the mod. Before you begin to flame and be a smart-ass, maybe you should get your own facts straight man.

he was asking a perfectly fair question. Don't be trollin'. :P

I also second his question as I would like to know a little more about the system if anymore information is revealable :)

"How about this, since I'm such a nice person, anyone that posts here within the next week that isn't posting something NY mod related will have their post deleted. A second offence of this will receive an automatic plus 1 warning level. I'm being nice because I'm not warning you the first time for disobeying staff directions."

Also, playing moderator isn't allowed. To either of you. That's my job, and I've just been issued a brand new banhammer, I'm just dying to use it. Watch yourselves.

well back to ny mod,if you can tell us ffw tut, how is the dispatch system? if thats all right that i ask :cheers:

As seeing that NFK's swingin the banhammer. Bail out b4 it's too late!!! NOO!!!!! :flagwave:

FWF TUT & the team said they were keeping things a secret, and what they choose to reveal is on the first page, as explained a page back. :loldev: This question was also asked. A page back. :loldev: So, just keep watching the page, and they will release info if and when they see fit, so don't worry about it :cool: things will be revealed in time. They be workin hard, in rl and on the mod, so no worries :gut:

P.S, I'm definitely not a moderator, but just saying, these question posts are becoming unoriginal, just look at the first page, admire the detail put into each model, and try to learn a bit from it :verweis: , it's much more productive than asking the same questions page after page :popcorn::danke:

As seeing that NFK's swingin the banhammer. Bail out b4 it's too late!!! NOO!!!!! :flagwave:

FWF TUT & the team said they were keeping things a secret, and what they choose to reveal is on the first page, as explained a page back. :loldev: This question was also asked. A page back. :loldev: So, just keep watching the page, and they will release info if and when they see fit, so don't worry about it :cool: things will be revealed in time. They be workin hard, in rl and on the mod, so no worries :gut:

P.S, I'm definitely not a moderator, but just saying, these question posts are becoming unoriginal, just look at the first page, admire the detail put into each model, and try to learn a bit from it :verweis: , it's much more productive than asking the same questions page after page :popcorn::danke:

Wow. But look, no matter how far you run, I can get you. There is a right way to post, and a wrong way, and considering I said I'd ban whoever posted the wrong way, I'll be nice and just I might consider not even suspending you. You aren't a moderator, don't play one, and this isn't a cartoon, so stop using crazy amounts of emotes. Next post with this many from you will get you a suspension, got it?

Offtopic is bad, so is playing moderator with emote abuse. I will let you go with just a warning, considering this wasn't completely off topic, however if you comment, you get your suspension. Same goes to everyone. And the same goes for emote abuse.

it would be cool if their was a couple of diffrent siren for each vehicle that you could click on an icon and diffrent types of sirens would play in the mod.

for example:

if you go on youtube and use the web address,listen to the diffrent sirens to hear

what i mean. :)