Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

The accident scene closest to the upper-right corner of the map explodes before you can do anything about it (like, immediately after it spawns. Similar to the one closest to the docks).

IDEA: When you use the chase command and the officers exit and draw their weapons, I think it would be cool/funny to hear something like "FREEZE DIRTBAG!!" come from them. Also, I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I think the hazmat truck in ST2 should be replaced with something else. I don't use hazmat enough to constitute it being on the map. I liked Xplorer4x4's idea where he replaced it with the tower ladder and put the tiller in ST1.

Just a thought

Change of subject, does anyone know the fix Hoppah used to make it so the tiller doesn't catch fire?

help me!!the lapd station have only 3 places to park my vheicles how can i add more places?

thanks salvadorc

sorry my dab english

I already explained this to you in my submod topic. Why should people waste there time to explain it again? And dont hijack other peoples threads.

Guest galant

sorry for not replying this may have something to do with the lighpacks. I had Tony's Lightpack installed and after i did a clean install the problem was fixed. so download updated Lighpacks

sorry for not replying this may have something to do with the lighpacks. I had Tony's Lightpack installed and after i did a clean install the problem was fixed. so download updated Lighpacks

Tony's Lights have not been updated in ages, so thats no surprise. Use Project Reality Lights instead.

2 problems that bother me the most:

Doctors will still try to revive corpses that have been covered up.

Civilians will stand in the middle of the roadway and won't reposition themselves if they're set as stationary. For instance, the prostitutes by the carwash. If a fire breaks out, they run into the middle of the street and never move back, blocking traffic.

Doctors will still try to revive corpses that have been covered up.

This is known and not really much a bug (doesn't hinder gameplay)

Civilians will stand in the middle of the roadway and won't reposition themselves if they're set as stationary. For instance, the prostitutes by the carwash. If a fire breaks out, they run into the middle of the street and never move back, blocking traffic.

Try using officers with the "halt civilians" command. Make sure the officer is facing the people and they will walk away.

Come on, hoppah you cant help some one else out with 2 minor issues?

1) How can I keep the tiller from catching fire? My tiller keeps blowing up. This might be a PRL thing, but i have compared the prototypes in every way possible and as far as I can tell they match up 100%

2)My SWR Truck and Large Rescue Ambulance(LRA) are spawning the vehicles fine, spawning staff fine, and function fine. However, they refuse to park in there assigned parking spot. The part of the script for these look exactly the same as the BC aside from the OBJ and VO references. The unit stop just outside its assigned parking vo and then stops. The staff doesnt exit, and the vehicle wont budge unless you move it manually.

Guest CairoFirefighter

Sorry guys, but is this the right place to ask about Installation help? Im not even sure how to install the mod in the first place.

Come on, hoppah you cant help some one else out with 2 minor issues?

1) How can I keep the tiller from catching fire? My tiller keeps blowing up. This might be a PRL thing, but i have compared the prototypes in every way possible and as far as I can tell they match up 100%

2)My SWR Truck and Large Rescue Ambulance(LRA) are spawning the vehicles fine, spawning staff fine, and function fine. However, they refuse to park in there assigned parking spot. The part of the script for these look exactly the same as the BC aside from the OBJ and VO references. The unit stop just outside its assigned parking vo and then stops. The staff doesnt exit, and the vehicle wont budge unless you move it manually.

1) Has to with the material of the prototype. In the editor, look under 'Edit Traits' and check the Material. Make sure it's set to 'EmVehicle_03'.

2) I need screenshots of the parking spots. Something might block the VO, but it also might be script related.

To rule out blocking objects, try to remove that wall behind the parking spots and see if anything else happens. The vehicles are bigger so they might collide with the wall. I will take a look at the script later.

I tried that already, all be it on woods map, and had no luck. Using the same script in w00ds map in regards to the LRA and SWR. Theres some difference in the scripts just not for the LRA and SWR. I tried to change up the VOs and make sure the VOs were large enough to swallow the trucks in every direction and then some.

Note: VO_LRA and VO_SWR are the constants for the parking VOs, while VO_SWR2 and VO_LRA2 are the turn to VOs.

I also double checked to make sure both sets of VOs were named/defined properly, and they are correct.

Guest martysilva

In mission 1 when i finish it the mission overview appears and i click next but it doesn't goes to the next mission and it stays on the first one.

Another bug is that it is always crashing

Hope you fix it

Guest supermax

Hi all.I have problems with la mod 2.0.When I download la mod 2.0 and try to unzip it message apears teling me that file is damaged.I download it from this site yesterday,

Thx

Recently there has been a boatload of people reporting the same problem. I was one of the first ones to report it back with version 1.8. So far there has been no fix. For some people it has been worse, resulting in an unplayable game when a unit is selected.

This problem I believe is a major bug in los mod 2.0. I looked and there seems to be a lost file in the mod. Take a look the los angels mod file might be damaged. On another case when i load the los angeles 2.0 separately the units don't have any skins on any of the police, fire, medical, and tec. Civilians do.

This problem I believe is a major bug in los mod 2.0. I looked and there seems to be a lost file in the mod. Take a look the los angels mod file might be damaged. On another case when i load the los angeles 2.0 separately the units don't have any skins on any of the police, fire, medical, and tec. Civilians do.

Again download the file again, but clear your cache and cookies first.

Guest Chargers2960

Here's some i found in multiplayer..

1. Pedestrians stand in the street and do not move when you do "send people" command with the police.. So you have to arrest them then move them to the sidewalk.. There's long lines of people strewn about the city.. and dogs stand in the street too..

2. Sometimes i tell my officers to get out of the cruiser, and they get out, I can't see them.....

Any fixes that exist already?

Here's some i found in multiplayer..

1. Pedestrians stand in the street and do not move when you do "send people" command with the police.. So you have to arrest them then move them to the sidewalk.. There's long lines of people strewn about the city.. and dogs stand in the street too..

2. Sometimes i tell my officers to get out of the cruiser, and they get out, I can't see them.....

Any fixes that exist already?

I too have the problem with people standing in the middle of the street for no reason. I do exactly the same and send the police to move them to the side walk then head back to the PD again. We shouldn't have to do this and it creates problems when trying to get to incidents, etc.

BTW, do you want to have an online multiplayer game sometime? I've never played online and really anxious to give it ago.

If ANYONE wants a multiplayer game, please PM me. I have NO other mods other than this one.

Guest Chargers2960

I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but sometimes after my cop releases an arrested person that was taken at gunpoint then all they can do is get equipment or question or move. How I fix it is I put the traffic vest on or off.

Make sure you holster your gun.. That's what happened to mean when it happened.