Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Apple

There's a bug when you try to redirect vehicles with a law enforcer -- sometimes they simply ignore the direct command and continue to clog up the whole traffic (EDIT; I'm talking about the vehicles, not the cops). I have no idea what to do about this matter really, gets me depressed every time it happens.

Note that it doesn't occur always, but most of the times.

Inputs are appreciated.

I don't know if anybody has reported this yet but the rear indicator lights on engine 288 are all messed up. The turn signal lights are where the brake lights are supposed to be, the brake lights are where the tail lights are supposed to be, and the taillights are way up in the middle of the hi-hiz striping. Also, on both engines the large red light above or below the traffic advisor should be a brake light.

Guest fire01

Hey there love LA mod 2.01 but think if you check it out when you get so far into the free play game you have a shooter at the hotel shooting at the desk clerk. and loads of people out side in the road if you try to shoot or arrest him the program crashes. and it crashes if you arrest all the people out side also. So Mr Hoppah please can you tell me why this is happening to your most excellent mod play it more than the normal game PLEASE HELP!!!!

First of all :welcome: I'll start off by saying this: don't go around yelling PLZ HALP ME! or anything like that (just using an example, not how you wrote) because it makes people angry and less willing to help since they'll "feel as if you're commanding them".

Anyway, for anyone to help you you should probably post your Logfile and maybe DxDiag as well. Your problem sounds somewhat unusual but probably stems from them not supposed to be doing that or like that.

hey i have emergency 4 1.3v can i download the los angeles mod 2.0 yes or no

thanks

Jan (dutch)

I think you mean you have 1.3f, cause that is the latest version ;) But yes you can download and install the LA MOD 2.0 on that version of emergency 4.

why there is a freezing taxi in the mission crash at race track? :(

i installed additional units submod and the aptch but the problem is still there

I have that exact same problem. To delete it, don't you just take it away from the spawn list?

why there is a freezing taxi in the mission crash at race track? :(

i installed additional units submod and the aptch but the problem is still there

The patch apparently didn't fix all the taxi problems. Added it to the list of bugs.

Guest 53truck

i tried installing LA mod 2.0 but now it doesnt even show up on my mods list the only things that show up are the old LA mod 1.8 and the EM 4 file i have tried installing it numerous times and even reinstalling 911FR to no avail because LA mod 1.8 still shows up but wont load

Also i do not find any logfile.txt but i do have access to my dxdiag if needed

Thank you

Chief 53