Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest matt31896

Why is it that on the Protect the Informant mission, I send a combat-ready Blackhawk(USNG,USNG,USNGsniper,USNGsniper,USNG,USNG), they rappel down, secure the informmant, I set the chopper down, I load it up, but before I can take off the chopper gets hit, USNGs secure the area, the chopper takes off, and it takes off repeatadly (like the takeoff animation replaying) and I have no control over the chopper, suggestions?

I don't know if this was a bug or easter egg but it was a kinda weird :Oo

I say it in Dutch because i don't know how it to say in english, :sorrysign: .

Er was een bom melding en ik achtervolgede de dief. onder schot gehouden en toen liep mijn agent erop af en vocht met hem waarna ik mijn 2de agent er ook op afstuurde om te vechten, maar mijn eerste agent had hem al gearresteerd en begon die 2de agent net te vechten met hem en daardoor kreeg de dief opeens een bord in z'n handen en stond boven in de balk waar je normaal je meldingen krijgt, stond er: "Mikesphotos: stop with misinformation now"

Ik heb nu echt geen idee wat dit is. ik dacht meteen aan een easter egg, maar kon misschien toch wel een bug zijn. :mellow:

(misschien kan mijn tekst vertaalt worden voor de engeltaligen hier :cheers: )

"Mikesphotos: stop with misinformation now"

That's an easter egg indeed.

I am using a 9600 GT 512MB, Intel Core 2 Duo 4400 @ 2.00 GHz, and 2GB of RAM on Windows Vista 32 bit. Same problem. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Did you already check out this topic?

I am running into a regular problem where one of my firefighters can't detach the fire hose from the BLS engine and the engine becomes stuck. The remove fire hose command completely disappears from his commands and all he can do is deploy the gated wye, which still means the engine is stuck with one hose on the ground. Is there a fix or workaround? I get hours into free play and then very frustrated when this happens. I don't think it's happened with the ALS engine yet either.

Thanks to anybody who can help!

EMFan

Does using the rapid deployment command help in any way?

I always use the rapid deployment and it works 99% of the time, but then I will have a fire and rapid deploy the 4 firefighters and when I go to send everybody home, one of the firefighters can't release the hose and my engine is stuck.

so after I did have a lot of problems with lockups I decided to delete the whole game including all add-ons and start from scratch to make sure where the trouble starts .......... but I am now not a bit further than before

what is happening : the system keeps locking up when opening the purchase screen ( where you buy new vehicles or call them onto the map ........ with all sort's of vehicles ) in a matter that only ctrl/alt/delete takes me out of the situation ( sometimes if I wait then some system message will tell me that the program is not responding ...

what do I have installed : 911 v1.3F US , Hoppas LA Mod v2.0

Install the latest patch to prevent the problem with the taxi's getting stuck.

Install the latest patch to prevent the problem with the taxi's getting stuck.

thx for your answer but I am not quite sure what the relation between the " command panel ( I think that's what this thing is called ) " and the cab's / taxi's is about

this happens when I call i.e. a police car , a tow truck or any other vehicle from outside the map

thx for your answer but I am not quite sure what the relation between the " command panel ( I think that's what this thing is called ) " and the cab's / taxi's is about

this happens when I call i.e. a police car , a tow truck or any other vehicle from outside the map

According to your logfile that problem occurs because something is blocking the path of the emergency vehicles that want to enter the map. Judging from your logfile I think that something is a taxi. With the new patch taxi's won't freeze, so they shouldn't be able to block the path of the incoming emergency services.

Also having a lot of untis on patrol can cause paths to get blocked, so you might want to lower the number of patrolling units if you have a lot of dots swarming the city.

According to your logfile that problem occurs because something is blocking the path of the emergency vehicles that want to enter the map. Judging from your logfile I think that something is a taxi. With the new patch taxi's won't freeze, so they shouldn't be able to block the path of the incoming emergency services.

Also having a lot of untis on patrol can cause paths to get blocked, so you might want to lower the number of patrolling units if you have a lot of dots swarming the city.

first of all I would like to say that I very much appreciate your help but it seems I am not explaining it right .

lets say you need a tow truck - you hit the menu for that sort of vehicles , than it expands onto the screen and there you have to the right an option to buy vehicles , change the number of vehicles needed and finally the spot where you hit the designator - while in there it sometimes locks up without selecting anything or sometimes when you are about to hit the designator button ..... up to this point nothing was send out to give the command to enter the map .

traffic problems is something I can most certainly rule out , because it can even happen 30 seconds after starting the game ( so there are no patrols out and about )

but I will still try the patch ;-)

Guest Bashflames

First,

Sorry for eventually bad english

and sorry that I don't read 400 posts to see if my bug is reported already.

I've installed EM4 German Version,Version 2.0 of LA Mod

I don't know if it's talked about before, my LA Campaign Missions dissapeared from Mission List.They been there but now they're gone.

And Second, my sirens doesn't work even automatic and manually.If I wanna toggle the sirens on or off an error occures and the game freeze.

If I wanna continue playing, I need to click 10 times on retry.every time a new error occures and than it's finished and the sirens still do not work.

Is it the same with yours?

Despite of that thanks to Hoppah for this Mod.

Guest Bashflames

Bug 1, You need patch one. :)

Bug 2, Do you use the additional units submods? If so you need the fix in that topic.:)

thanks first.

can I have a link pls (EDIT:is it the patch from site1?)

and, no I dont use this submod.