Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Happy Holidays to Hoppah and the Mod crew and a wonderful job you do.

The K9 works great and I added directional and chase mode to it and it too works well. I also added fs traffic lights and that too works well. Are the fire station crew suppose to stay in the equipment when they return to the station?

I find that sometimes they do that in sta1 and when I play again they do that only in sta2.

I Like the boat and the zodiac.

I thought the map was going to be different. I find that one of the buildings @ the very top left side of map was not in place. I properly put it in line where it belongs. This mod will not allow me to install the additional units mod. what can I do? :danke:

You need to redownload the newest version of that submod (v1.1) which is compatible with LA Mod v2.0. :)

Are you playing normal freeplay or the challenge game?

I think in the challenge one the price goes up every time but in the normal one it doesn't.

i play Dulex and Normal Free play never Challendge i orders 8 army trucks 8 hummers and 8 Helicotpers and the price was very very very very high and its annoying in missions its not like that only in Free play can anyone help me please

i play Dulex and Normal Free play never Challendge i orders 8 army trucks 8 hummers and 8 Helicotpers and the price was very very very very high and its annoying in missions its not like that only in Free play can anyone help me please

That's because in missions there is an 'unlimited' number of vehicles. In Freeplay, however, you must buy new vehicles to gain access to them, and there is a certain number of parking spots.

Each time you buy a vehicle, the price goes up due to interest, so one unit could potentially bankrupt you. I think it's gay that you have interest myself. Like one vehicle that says it costs 400,000 Credits in the order screen drains my 50,000,000 Credits. Very unrealistic.

Each time you buy a vehicle, the price goes up due to interest, so one unit could potentially bankrupt you. I think it's gay that you have interest myself. Like one vehicle that says it costs 400,000 Credits in the order screen drains my 50,000,000 Credits. Very unrealistic.

Really? I never noticd this.

sorted it my self it was this one btw

<TimeSpeedFactor value="1.0"/>

<StartBudget value="150000"/>

<MaxBudget value="500000"/>

<Earnings value="35000"/>

<SquadPriceGrowth value="0.0"/>=this one i had to change

<MaxParkingSpace value="5000" />

but thank you all for you help i thank you alot

You need to redownload the newest version of that submod (v1.1) which is compatible with LA Mod v2.0. :)

I have LA Mod v2.0. with no other submod. You mean I need to redownload v2.0?

Nor did he say you did. Is it really that hard to understand him? Download the newest version of AUS and try to install that.

What is AUS? :stupid2:

AUS = Additional Units Submod.

:danke: Thanks

"Sometimes I feel like a complete idiot" :wall:

Just to let you know, I installed AUS and it works better now.

Thanks again my friends. :cheers-mate:

Thanks for LA MOD 2.0 even though this one was kinda skinny compared to the other ones (I thought v2 would be something big) but still has some nice features.

I'd like to give a suggestion and that is to make it more clear once a new version is out, I think it's pretty hard to find out because all that is changed is a new description, "discuss LA Mod 2.0" under the topic.

(OFF TOPIC question: Do ambulances in LA really patrol!? Anyone got a link?)

Thanks for LA MOD 2.0 even though this one was kinda skinny compared to the other ones (I thought v2 would be something big) but still has some nice features.

I'd like to give a suggestion and that is to make it more clear once a new version is out, I think it's pretty hard to find out because all that is changed is a new description, "discuss LA Mod 2.0" under the topic.

(OFF TOPIC question: Do ambulances in LA really patrol!? Anyone got a link?)

You want an announcement on the nightly news? There is a tacked topic that Hoppah updates. I'd go subscribe to that and you'd be notified when that thread is updated.

-d