Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Nah that's perfect - one of the rare times us brits get something before America ;)

Just a quick one, at some point I used a siren mod (can't remember which), when I install this will they be replaced with the original sirens from your mod?

Well this will install in a new folder, so there will be no changes to your existing mods, but there will be no changes to 2.0 other then what comes standard.

Your welcome. Now Id wait for Hoppah to confirm but I dont think there have been any changed to the 4 fire scripts(lafirestation,lafirestationstart,latofirestation,and batalionchief) so if you have changes to those, you can just copy and paste them over.

PRL should work fine with 2.0 as well unless hoppah renamed to model/dds files for the foam tender and heavy swat rescue.

Your welcome. Now Id wait for Hoppah to confirm but I dont think there have been any changed to the 4 fire scripts(lafirestation,lafirestationstart,latofirestation,and batalionchief) so if you have changes to those, you can just copy and paste them over.

PRL should work fine with 2.0 as well unless hoppah renamed to model/dds files for the foam tender and heavy swat rescue.

Older fire stations scripts are NOT compatible with v2.0, because of the new command to disable the automatic vehicle emptying.

I didn't rename any of the files of the Foam Tender or the LAPD SWAT Heavy Rescue, but I did change some of the light positions and the settings of the doors.

Hoppah

@Hoppah, if I use my old scripts for the firestation would it cause problems? I dont want to use the feature to keep them in there vehicles. Would I just need to remove the command from the control panel?

And?

That new command is actually added by the scripts, so if you are going to use the older scripts you won't have the command at all.