Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Unfortunately, a missionscript for freeplay is alot of work and I don't think I can do that by myself.

It's funny that nobody noticed the mirrors, because they were already ready like 10 hours ago (before I went to bed). :P

Hoppah

OK :) Do you mean that if I googled Los Angeles Mod 2.0 ten hours ago there would be results? :P LOL

Do I need to uninstall ver 1.9 before 2.0? Or just copy over it?

Reading the instructions in the installer would prevent questions like this, but randomperson139 is right. Los Angeles Mod v2.0 is a completely NEW install, so you can keep v1.9 too if you want.

So copter can drop diver intoo water :schreiben:

So my idea dated 31.07.2008 is done

Nice...

As if I read all suggestions again posted in the last 4 years. I wasn't able to create the same stuff 1,5 year ago as I do now either.

Guest [SAP]Francis
So copter can drop diver intoo water :schreiben:

So my idea dated 31.07.2008 is done

Nice...

Hey look f*cking piece of selfish crap. (sorry for the language) If you can't appreciate the HARD F*CKING WORK Hoppah has did for his FANS (obviously not you), then go make your own mod as good as his and play on that one, never play the LA Mod again, you do not deserve it. Were you able to make a diver dive into the water? N-O. Then learn to love the FREE WORK that he is doing, he could be selling his modification to make it even more perfect, then he would have this as a job. THIS IS ONLY HIS PAST-TIME.

@Mods and Admins: Sorry for the language, but 10 years old like him just make me mad and want to murder.

Awesome job Hoppah. For the next updates, I will also make mirrors if you still want.

@Mods and Admins: Sorry for the language, but 10 years old like him just make me mad and want to murder.

I will personally look after your post and make sure nobody edits it. :rolleyes:

There is no need for extra mirrors, the forum is still up and running and the mirrors seem to work fine. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Guest [SAP]Francis
I will personally look after your post and make sure nobody edits it. :rolleyes:

Haha, thanks. :)

There is no need for extra mirrors, the forum is still up and running and the mirrors seem to work fine. Thanks for the offer though. :)

I meant for like 2.1 or patches.