Officer Jake

TO: HOPPAH

Call me a kill joy but who uses the swat anyway?

takes too long when events are pileing up 1 patrol vehicle 1 cop bang bang wounded bad guy call ambulance move to next emergency...

Id rather see the freightliner ambulance that holds 2 ppl

a CG chopper that can pick up swimmers in the water

a chopper that hold more then 1 causalty black hawks hold 4

and the mas cass unit that like the decon tent will patch them up and send them on their way aand only keep the real bad ones for transport treage so to speak big unit for 8 ppl.

takes too long when events are pileing up 1 patrol vehicle 1 cop bang bang wounded bad guy call ambulance move to next emergency...

and the mas cass unit that like the decon tent will patch them up and send them on their way aand only keep the real bad ones for transport treage so to speak big unit for 8 ppl.

Because some of us like to play realistically.

As for the ambulance,learn to alter the unit file and do it for your self. Its so annoying now hearing about, 2 transports..the point of this mod is to be realistic, with in some degree. If people want this so bad, then simply ask how to do it or something and realize it isnt going to happen unless Hoppah changes his mind. Even if he does the only unit i see him doing this for is the large rescue ambulance in the submod.

I know it's useless in game RolePlaying but I like it.

Ideas...

Mayby Hoppah can try to make dispathing script or try to "trade it" (sounds stupid I know) for some models for other mod creators. Dispathing script's in german mods would just need some sound change and a little cosmetics (like pictures etc.)

If you can't do something, buy it :>

I don't mean that Hoppah can't do scripts. But Dispathing scripts are hell of a work. You make great models so you can try to trade something :)

Regards

I usually use all of the things

Because some of us like to play realistically.

As for the ambulance,learn to alter the unit file and do it for your self. Its so annoying now hearing about, 2 transports..the point of this mod is to be realistic, with in some degree. If people want this so bad, then simply ask how to do it or something and realize it isnt going to happen unless Hoppah changes his mind. Even if he does the only unit i see him doing this for is the large rescue ambulance in the submod.

YES SIR right away sir anything else sir?

I'm sorry my lord to go or say anything u disagree with you are the all mighty master

and always so nice and kind to ANYONE who has a opinion that differs with your own.

Hear all hear All let it be known throughout the land we should all be as smart as xplorer and speak not of anything he disagrees with

we are but humble servants My lord pleas spare us form your wrath..

not necessary to be such a nasty person.

and no this is not the first post you come across as a nasty mean know it all.

Sorry I must have miscounted because i did not see it 15 times.... wow that's a lot can u show me because i cant find where it was said 15 times?

would u say that is accurate? accurate is key since its realistic and all.

Sorry i just did not see it.accept my apology if it was said that many times then u must be right these eyes are getting old.

He's stating that in general it's been said at least 15 times.

Not just this topic.

Suggestions like that tend to appear frequently.

Some members just get very tired of hearing them and tend to snap back at someone when they propose them again. It's really nothing personal at least from my standpoint when I've done it, and i assure it isn't from theirs either.

YES SIR right away sir anything else sir?

I'm sorry my lord to go or say anything u disagree with you are the all mighty master

and always so nice and kind to ANYONE who has a opinion that differs with your own.

Hear all hear All let it be known throughout the land we should all be as smart as xplorer and speak not of anything he disagrees with

we are but humble servants My lord pleas spare us form your wrath..

not necessary to be such a nasty person.

and no this is not the first post you come across as a nasty mean know it all.

Im going to be nice and simply say Jab and MCERT are 100% correct. It was shot down before and I know Hoppah gets tired of hearing a bunch of children whine because there suggestions arent put in his mod because there either stupid, unrealistic or both, and I do to, Pretty much everything you listed as been deemed not possible(at this time) or unrealistic. We would all love nothing more then a CG chopper to pick people out of the water, but at this time it isnt happening.

Hoppah said it best:

Sorry, I meant to say a CHP motorcycle w the chase command. I believe that the primary reason to have the chase command availible for vehicles is traffic control, and atleast where I am from 99% is done by the Ohio State HP and the Columbus PD motor divisions. Not patrol crusiers.

Sorry, I meant to say a CHP motorcycle w the chase command. I believe that the primary reason to have the chase command availible for vehicles is traffic control, and atleast where I am from 99% is done by the Ohio State HP and the Columbus PD motor divisions. Not patrol crusiers.

This was just covered the other day. Long story short, its ALOT of work. Search for more details.

5 new ideas

- animal control------

PD_animal_control_truck_rdax_288x192.jpg

to deal with the animals

Take animals away

Trank animals to knock them out

Take away rabbid animals

-new mission------Riot in downtown Los Angeles

bradford_riots.jpg

The whole city is under attack by itself.

Setting:

Night

Lights flicker

Car accidents

Cars on fire + buildings

People rioting in the streets

-Riot police +riot trucks

To deal with rioting civilians

081600-01.jpg

-Coast guard cutter

CutterBEAR.jpg

-Coast guard boat like the other one in the additional submod: or this one: