Officer Jake

TO: HOPPAH

You can create the Secret Service agent yourself. I'm like the baddest scripter on this forum (Last time i tried scripting the police ended up in the Fire Department menu), but i think i could manage to take the icon from the guy standing near Wal * Mart and the model then just make it a new unit.

one problem once i try scriptindand after all the civilians were all blue gridded boxes.And I didnt even do anything so i dont want to evengo near there. so I am the worst!!! :1046274283_heul:

i am not Hoppah but i like them there because it then looks like a regular station there are allways cars thier. But thats my opinion :rolleyes:

So do what I did and put a bunch of cop cars in the parking lot :P

Well Some people don't like patrolling cars, and would rather put them at points around the mpa, and stand-by them. Then just order one or two to patrol.. Like myself, others don't have any units out and about at all. this way you can choose.
Fair enough.
What i spotted is three patrol paths, and if they patrol right after they hit the station, all the patrol cars will drive the same route. So i use on patrol car on each route, and one on the station.

True as well, I keep forgetting that there assigned the closest patrol route :P

Suggestion... make new missions XD i like how you fused the missions together from the original and LA, but, i'd like to see some new missions.

It would be better if we could see new freeplay events than new missions ;) I think that if Hoppah wishes to continue making new versions he should start making new scripts. He got many great vehicles and I believe that he doesn't need any new vehicles( I think that Federal units submod will complete the models part of this mod)

How about a bunch of terroists having hostages in a hotel and like armed arrest with mp5s and having the ability to rappel from a police helicopter.

That could be cool, just as long as their not chinese x.x lol, just commenting on what you did in the Los Angeles post. That really would be cool though

Guest madforce
Hoppah, whats about making police cars go back to patrolling after they drop off suspects at the police station?

I'd rather they not, I prefer them to go back to stationary spaces, I get tired of monitoring units on patrol to make sure they didn't create a traffic Jam lol

K-9 idea comming to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lach:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=8699

SCROLL DOWN TO FIND IT!!!!

That's been in the work's for a bit. Not new infoz. ;)

It would be better if we could see new freeplay events than new missions ;) I think that if Hoppah wishes to continue making new versions he should start making new scripts. He got many great vehicles and I believe that he doesn't need any new vehicles( I think that Federal units submod will complete the models part of this mod)

Some new events are nice for freeplay, but I'm all for new missions as well. Even some missions where you just take existing maps and change scenario's, fire's riots, hostage without entirely new maps. Who know's I'm sure we'll see something in the future on both sides.

Some new events are nice for freeplay, but I'm all for new missions as well. Even some missions where you just take existing maps and change scenario's, fire's riots, hostage without entirely new maps. Who know's I'm sure we'll see something in the future on both sides.

Not only new events but new equipment with new functions, a better (this one is great) dispatching system and other similar things that will make this mod greater. Missions need scripts and a map. These two things need time and I don't think it is good for someone to spend his time on making them. This time could be spent on making some awesome things and improvements like the K-9 unit. :)

Good Lord... the our infamous Chinese member is showboating his country's "police" and "swat" again.

P.S. The Mobile IC for California, is a VERY brilliant idea, but has almost no use in the game, because of whats in it.

@917893678251:

Would you please stop your propaganda at this point?

It's good to have your thoughts, your opinions and your hero's but I don't see the point of posting your pictures and videos of the Chinese forces in each topic. Even I saw the word China too often in some topics now.

I have nothing against China basically, even if I don;t agree about what China does or is at all, fact is, I don't see Dutch people writing about the Dutch forces in each topic either. Is that because they are bad or can't be hero's? No it's because they don't feel the need of extremely going off about their country on each discussion that comes out.

Nothing against you personally but since It is getting out of hand it needs to stop at this point.

Now everyone, please back to topic

Good Lord... the our infamous Chinese member is showboating his country's "police" and "swat" again.

P.S. The Mobile IC for California, is a VERY brilliant idea, but has almost no use in the game, because of whats in it.

A little more respect would be appreciated, even thought I understand your point

Who are you talking about?

I think my post lightened this up, please go back to topic