Officer Jake

TO: HOPPAH

No, no-one is being 'racist'. Maybe you don't fully grasp what the word means.

This is a topic for suggesting submod ideas (for the LA mod).

You couldn't have a Las Vegas sub-mod on the LA mod because it wouldn't be a submod. It would be a new mod.

And Hoppah is not going start a new mod just for you.

Someone else might make a Las Vegas mod but this is the wrong topic for talking about it.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Hoppah won't let a Las Vegas Submod be released anyway because it has nothing to do with LA.

This is what I just got done ranting over and once again someone says it. If someone makes a 'sub-mod' per-say and relases it as a comparability to LA MOD, I tend to think Hoppah won't care. HOWEVER if they reskin his vehicles and say it's a mod... I can see him getting disgruntled. Please think before you post things and be precise in what you say.

Reskin = To change the skinning while keeping the model

Sub-Mod = A modification that is a subordinate OR substitute to a greater modification.

If the said party made their own vehicles, but did not release a map, or missions or anything of the like... and then made compatibility within LAMod... This would be a sub-mod. It does not need to be a mod on it's own and it could be released ( but may not be approved ) without the permission of Hoppah since they're not directly violating any code of conduct.

HOWEVER: if said party re skinned LAPD cars and made them look like LVPD, there would be a problem.

Use the correct words please. This forum is getting so freaking confusing with people using the wrong words regarding to what something is and saying "NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT" without even knowing what they're talking about.

Ref: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=619 - This states nothing regarding the use of other cities within LAMOD to be publicly released IF they're complete custom works of another author. See 2, 5.

Once again yall have gotten me off topic with an angry rant. :(