Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest FireFighter30

I dont know if it is because the trailer of the tiller has no physics or not... But sometimes i can not install the out riggers. And after not being able to do that i will hit the return to HQ command and the tracker will leave to exit off the map but leave the tiller behind. no major problem just letting you guys know.

yes it's a next bug what can hoppah write to bug list (after playing la missions they disappear)

Hey,

Hoppah, Great mod! The new freeplay map really makes it special.

Only thing i have a problem with (Still after installing the patch) is Traffic, say after around 15, maybe 20 minutes of gameplay, everything is gridlocked. Makes responding to an incident almost impossible.

Yes, that's the very important bug what must be fixed!

I dont know if it is because the trailer of the tiller has no physics or not... But sometimes i can not install the out riggers. And after not being able to do that i will hit the return to HQ command and the tracker will leave to exit off the map but leave the tiller behind. no major problem just letting you guys know.

You probably disconnected the trailer accidently. I've had it a few times (as discribed a few posts back). It is because the default command doesn't change to 'all staff exit' when you select the tiler truck. In stead the default command remains 'detach trailer'. If you make a mistake the trailer won't do anything. Just select the truck and select the 'attach/detach' trailer command and click the tiller trailer. It should function fine again after that.

Guest battleguy500

I have an issue where i can only use la mod v1.9 in the editor I have tried redownloading the mod then reinstalling it. I reinstalled 911 FR, and when I look at the mod installer is says it is there and it is in the mod folder under mods. But when I run the game in modifications it only shows la mod v1.8 with a wrench for the picture.

If anyone could help that would be nice. :cool:

Hello all, I too have the traffic problem. and the boat lunch. I have found a new problem, the Fire cheif vehicle will not report back to the station after the button is selected. I am using 911 FR and I have the patch as well.

Never had a problem for me.

For the traffic problem I send out 2 motorcycle cops at the start of the game. One to the main intersection where the two 4 lane roads meet and one to the intersection on the west/left side of the map where the yellow truck gets stuck by the rail road tracks. I typically set up the cop to redirect the south bound traffic the whole game and this avoids having to check the intersection every 5 minuets.

Guest lamodfan

I downloaded the mod at 7 15 pm eastern, septemeber 28. I first start by playing a mission, it worked, maximum 10 mins in gameplay it kicks me out with no error message and all. so i reinstall the mod, same problem.

I need help plz!!!

I have always been a big fan of the lamods!!! :1046276372_bawling:

The new mod is awesome!!!! i know there are some issues with the traffic but i know these will be fixed sooner or later. i just want know when you try to load the game the screen goes black for quite a few minutes, i noticed it warned me of this problem, but i am just curious will this also be addressed in a future patch if that is possible? wonderful job hoppah and all the other contributing modders this game just keeps getting better and better.

Easter Egg or Bug ?

http://sklad.obrazku.cz/obr194780_LAbug.pn

Easter Egg or Bug ?

I have the patch installed and have the same problem.

- The fireman on the ladder sometimes floats in the air.

This likley falls into this bug but if a ff is on the tiller ladder is over a car when it blows up, he floats to the ground super slow. Then the game thinks he is still on the ladder once he reaches the ground and floats in mid air.

Also using the new rapid deploy command, if ffs are injured while hooked up to the truck, the truck still thinks there attached even if all the ffs are injured laying on the ground or simply standing there injured with out a hose anymore, the truck will not move until you "unhook" the hoses again using rapid deploy.

I didn't see these listed in the 1st post or in the last page or so.. so here we go.

Freeplay: 2nd Firehouse: When sending hazmat back to firehouse with command, it parks crossways across bay 2 and 3 (where the engine parks) - It can still drive out. Repeatable. Appears to work normally if the engine is already in the bay.

Freeplay: Tiller truck trying to park entered thrrough the FRONT of bay 4 (the engine bay) and then jack-knifed and sort of wrapped around the doorframe between 3 and 4. Became stuck. (Not sure if it was blocked by a returning engine in the back or not, I wasnt looking.)

Freeplay: A BLS Ambulance gets "stuck" trying to start a patrol from the hospital (all of the bays were full, so it was automatic) It drives through the parkinglot and then hangs in the road. Anywhere you hit patrol in the huge parking lot there it drives to that spot and hangs. If you drive to the street nearby it will patrol correctly. Probably affects ALS as well.

Freeplay: Possible bug: Traffic accident near hospital, the collision caused an explosion and lots of fire. Not sure if this was intended or if one of the smoking cars exploded insantly. It was rather thrilling, though I think it killed several victims as a 5 car crash only had 2 victims that registered

Freeplay: Possible bug: Traffic accident near hospital, the collision caused an explosion and lots of fire. Not sure if this was intended or if one of the smoking cars exploded insantly. It was rather thrilling, though I think it killed several victims as a 5 car crash only had 2 victims that registered

I had the same problem and it got ugly quick.

Freeplay: 2nd Firehouse: When sending hazmat back to firehouse with command, it parks crossways across bay 2 and 3 (where the engine parks) - It can still drive out. Repeatable. Appears to work normally if the engine is already in the bay.

i think i know the fix for this, in editor, there is a VO which is a barrior between each vehicle and its meant ot be a no vehicles VO, so change it in editor and tht should fix ur problem!