usmc123

Complain Here

Several stabs with a fishknife by a mental patient... When ems arrived he was DOA

Complaint: The guy who stabbed him are on a mental hospital in my town.

Complaint: I lost my keys three months ago and my sthepmom gonna kill me if i dont find them.

complain: In my school (in my class)there is a group of boys that discriminate against all, the discriminate against all

But the problem is still there: They say black person insulting all black people, they say pale to all (very) white people(my case :( ), they say fat(to one of my friends), four eyes, poor, vagabond( they say that to other friend), gay, jewish(insulting all jewish in general)....

For me that are elementary school insults

I h8 them

just wanted to say: all are equal

Uh-oh, better get the M4, ;) . JK

Excellent vision of you firing an M4 at a nuclear explosion :P

Complaint: *click* "The ladder cannot reach that point!"... *click* "The ladder cannot reach that point!"... *click* "The ladder cannot reach that point!" FFFFF-

No wonder fires got so big in the Fire Department game, the ladder could never reach the goddamn point :1046276128_motz:

No no hunter42, never take the lord's name in vain, it's badness, and yes, perfect image, but was I wearing an Air Force(US) jacket?

EDIT: I already did that, in GTA SA btw.

Edited by MLDRMB

No no hunter42, never take the lord's name in vain, it's badness, and yes, perfect image, but was I wearing an Air Force(US) jacket?

God started it :P And no, not a USAF jacket, more like this

Non-complaint: Dr.Who game has been released early and is free :happy: And who says the BBC shouldn't receive Tax payer money? :P

Complaint: 47 minutes remaining :(