Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Guest firefighter31191

well most of the time when it starts on fire the helicopter lights on fire before i even scroll to the hospital

Just for fun I think it would be a great idea to put a gas explosion at the Hospital=)

There is no longer a forest around the Hospital so it should not be a serious problem anymore.

18 wheeler CABS work fine, Trailers do not, there is fundamentally ZERO diff between a tiller lengthed trailer and a trailer used by a rig, be it a tanker or a reefer, in the end both are huge boxes that either A won't have physics and will run through things, possibly the cab, as well as have traffic drive under/through it, untill there is COLLISION data for the trailers, they can't be towed down the road and look anywhere near right. The only trucks that work are Box Trucks, they can cruise in traffic safely.

TrueI does not relate to the map, but it was directed at MikeyPI not Hoppah, who is building the map, but what does you lecturing me have to do with the map? You dont need to act like you know everything. You are not an admin or a modder, so quite freakin acting like one!

Um you do realize Mikey is helping with the map? My lecture was because you never stop posting things like this. I do know alot more then you and I am happy to share my knowledge with people who dont know as much..until you annoy the crap out of me which you have managed to do with your million suggestions and your name change thread. I am not trying to be a mod, or else I would have said get back on topic now. I simply pointed out your asking about a firetruck in a thread about the new map is completely unrelated.

@firefighter31191 you must be waiting ages to deal with the hospital fire. :P I have only had that happen once and that was because of a huge forest fire next to the hospital.

I really hope we wont be seeing things to close to the edge of the map. I hate when things are right on the end of the map almost and then you cant get a good view of the situation no matter how you turn the camera.

Guest MonkeySquasher

Could always have a landing pad next to the hospital, as opposed to on top of it.

But personally, I think buying a new helo is worth the fire. =D lol

Yes you all have caught us, in the night we sneak into our secret batcave-like facility where we keep a small sweatshop of laborers working on this mod just so we can keep adding more...... We are adding a map and yet people always want more... Zombies are less extensive about their desire for brains.

Yes you all have caught us, in the night we sneak into our secret batcave-like facility where we keep a small sweatshop of laborers working on this mod just so we can keep adding more...... We are adding a map and yet people always want more... Zombies are less extensive about their desire for brains.

well, i dint know if there were any more scripts being added or anything like that.

well, i dint know if there were any more scripts being added or anything like that.

Well you could just wait patiently till there done and release the newer version. Then you know what they did. Frankly I never once been disappoint with a mod update. Each time I though there was nothing better to be add I was surprised to find I was wrong.

I suspect that will continue.

Here what I do while I wait for an update

1. Enjoy the current version as it great

2. read the forums to see what in the works

3. Enjoy the current version as it great and patiently wait for the next master piece.

Yes, it's a good idea but I don't know if I can make the river accessible. The whole river is a 3D-object and the sides might be too steep for a fire fighter to go down.

I can put a car in the river, but without injured people or any other things that require vehicles/personnel to go down. Or you would have to use helicopters, which can land on the bottom.

i modeled a lafd swift water rescue a time ago (i used your cab i because i want to put it ingame for persenol use but i has no time to do it), that can be used for accidents like that ;)

greetings. me

post-1533-1241797789_thumb.jpg

post-1533-1241797828_thumb.jpg

Well you could just wait patiently till there done and release the never version. Then you know what they did. Frankly I never once been disappoint with a mod update. Each time I though there was nothing better to be add I was surprised to find I was wrong.

I suspect that will continue.

Here what I do while I wait for an update

1. Enjoy the current version as it great

2. read the forums to see what in the works

3. Enjoy the current version as it great and patiently wait for the next master piece.

I second that emotion!.......LOL :cheers-mate:

Guest MonkeySquasher
Zombies are less extensive about their desire for brains.

So wait... YOU'RE ADDING ZOMBIES?!? AWESOME! =D

i modeled a lafd swift water rescue a time ago (i used your cab i because i want to put it ingame for persenol use but i has no time to do it), that can be used for accidents like that ;)

greetings. me

Dude that swift water rescue rig is sick, are you going to finish it and then send it to hoppah to be in the next version.

Guest RescueMe
it was just a sugestion :) im not in the team.

Let's see what Hoppah will decide to make with your model.

I like it :)

RescueMe

Hoppah,

I used the search function and didn't find this, but anyways, with the LA River. Are you thinking about putting a car accident there? That'd be pretty neat to have a car running into the LA River and having to use the crane to get it out. Just an idea.

Maybe EDIT the model so you have a place where cars can drive in (Like GTA SA)

Guest mattb483

Great job hoppah and mikeypi the only reason I ever bought this game was for the La mod I love it!!!! I'm so excited for your new freeplay map it looks so awsome I cant even wait for it I wish you would make half the map mountains and brush area thats my favorite thing to fight it the game are the out of control wildfires thats what california is known for!!!! thanks again for making all these great "FREE" add-ons for everyone!!!