Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Here what I do while I wait for an update

1. Enjoy the current version as it great

2. read the forums to see what in the works

3. Enjoy the current version as it great and patiently wait for the next master piece.

I'd do that too. Always nice to be pleasantly surprised by the great work done by the mod team. :D

I like the graffiti with the "More stipe graffiti" or whatever

There are two more things I'll suggest and I'll get pictures of one but as a nice detail I put up traffic cameras on some of the intersections, the other is I updated the gas station, made it look ore real.

looks like a great map.

one thing i might add is that you shouldn't get the words persecute and prosecute mixed up, as in your first post. Persecute means torture, and i hope your lawyers dont do that :)

Guest GB619
Hoppah, keep up the good work. How is the map coming?

Oh dear,you should never ask how its coming along,the map willbe finished when it's finished

one thing i might add is that you shouldn't get the words persecute and prosecute mixed up, as in your first post. Persecute means torture, and i hope your lawyers dont do that

One thing I might add is that you should not portray yourself as word-wise, because when you do trip with these tricks, it doubles the humiliation.

From Webster:

Persecute

1. to oppress or maltreat (someone), because of race or religion

2. to harass (someone) persistently [Latin persequi to take vengeance upon]

(from Thesaurus.com)

Torture

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: severe mental or physical pain

Synonyms: ache, affliction, agony, anguish, cruciation, crucifixion, distress, dolor, excruciation, impalement, laceration, martyrdom, misery, pang, persecution, rack, suffering, third degree, torment, tribulation, twinge

Notes: torment suggests persecution or the repeated inflicting of suffering or annoyance; torture adds the implication of causing unbearable pain or suffering

Antonyms: alleviation, contentment, happiness, relief

Torture

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: upset or hurt severely

Synonyms: abuse, afflict, agonize, annoy, beat, bother, crucify, distress, disturb, excruciate, grill, harrow, impale, injure, irritate, lacerate, maim, mangle, martyr, martyrize, mistreat, mutilate, oppress, pain, persecute, rack, smite, torment, try, whip, wound, wring, wrong

Antonyms: alleviate, make happy, please, relieve

sorry for off topic but I love proving people wrong

(from Thesaurus.com)

Torture

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: severe mental or physical pain

Synonyms: ache, affliction, agony, anguish, cruciation, crucifixion, distress, dolor, excruciation, impalement, laceration, martyrdom, misery, pang, persecution, rack, suffering, third degree, torment, tribulation, twinge

Notes: torment suggests persecution or the repeated inflicting of suffering or annoyance; torture adds the implication of causing unbearable pain or suffering

Antonyms: alleviation, contentment, happiness, relief

Torture

Definition: upset or hurt severely

Synonyms: abuse, afflict, agonize, annoy, beat, bother, crucify, distress, disturb, excruciate, grill, harrow, impale, injure, irritate, lacerate, maim, mangle, martyr, martyrize, mistreat, mutilate, oppress, pain, persecute, rack, smite, torment, try, whip, wound, wring, wrong

Antonyms: alleviate, make happy, please, relieve

sorry for off topic but I love proving people wrong

Main Entry: ban

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: official forbiddance

Synonyms: a thou-shalt-not, boycott, censorship, don't, embargo, injunction, interdiction, limitation, no-no, off limits, out of bounds, prohibition, proscription, refusal, restriction, stoppage, suppression, taboo

Definition: officially forbid

Synonyms: banish, bar, blackball*, close down, close up, curse, declare illegal, disallow, enjoin, exclude, halt, ice out, illegalize, inhibit, interdict, outlaw, pass by, pass up, prevent, prohibit, proscribe, restrict, shut out, suppress

Guest MonkeySquasher

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: official forbiddance

Synonyms: a thou-shalt-not, boycott, censorship, don't, embargo, injunction, interdiction, limitation, no-no, off limits, out of bounds, prohibition, proscription, refusal, restriction, stoppage, suppression, taboo

Definition: officially forbid

Synonyms: banish, bar, blackball*, close down, close up, curse, declare illegal, disallow, enjoin, exclude, halt, ice out, illegalize, inhibit, interdict, outlaw, pass by, pass up, prevent, prohibit, proscribe, restrict, shut out, suppress

LOL :rofl: Thank God I had finished taking a drink this time..

So ....... Hoppah, I like the map and was just asking if you were still playing with the idea of adding trucks to the list of new vehicles?

- Jon

We're only adding new civilian vehicles at the moment. There will be a new update post within 1 or 2 weeks and I will show a couple of new vehicles then. :)

Hey um are you going to be putting in any banks? I have a model file with a Bank of America I was going to do for a private mod, it's like 78% complete.

I've already made a bank for the map, but we're looking for new buildings anyway. Do you have any screenshots of the model?

Right now there are 2 new open buildings in the mod. The bank (made by me) and the gas station (made by MikeyPI). These open houses take weeks to create each. You don't want to wait for that. That's why I've planned to do these kind of time-consuming things after the first release of the map.

Right now, I'm finishing Voodoo_Operator's stripmall. When that one is finished I will make a new update post with screenshots. :)

Right now there are 2 new open buildings in the mod. The bank (made by me) and the gas station (made by MikeyPI). These open houses take weeks to create each. You don't want to wait for that. That's why I've planned to do these kind of time-consuming things after the first release of the map.

Right now, I'm finishing Voodoo_Operator's stripmall. When that one is finished I will make a new update post with screenshots. :)

Nice :)

I'm excited to see the bank and Gas Station.

I've already made a bank for the map, but we're looking for new buildings anyway. Do you have any screenshots of the model?

Yeah give me a day or two, I'm still working on the carpet and the billboard I may be done sooner depends on what happens tonight. (May have to go in for work)